Wrestlemania Flair v Taker - hows that going to work?

mwnn

How on Earth is this going to work? They can't be planning to have Taker just beat Flair to a bloody pulp, which is pretty much all they can both currently do well, can they?

One take is to have a super rock sort of ending (you know the rock cant loose uless the entire arena beats on his ass) Taker has pissed off over the last couple months beating the bejesus outta him.

What about run ins by Maven, Al Snow, The Hardys & Lita (As long as it's not scheduled near the Womens title match and whatever spotfest the Hardys are booked into), David Flair, That guy he ht at the training center, Pritchard, JR, Arn Anderson and the return of Paul Bearer.

Ok, maybe not that 'exactly' but you get the drift. They can't have

Undertaker just lose his 'Mania streak to a simple run-in or clean to Flair so why not have him destroyed by all these people. He then has a reason to either switch back to face or even the long awaited, for some anyway, return of the real Dead Man.

Lets see if Kane gets involved on this one as well.

I'd like to think this match will also be different from what people think, like Hogan V Rock....although I really cant see it being so :(

I dont think run-ins will make the match better, especially if it involves the Hardys for God's sake. I cant believe theyve been thrown into another last minute pointless tag team match. Why dont they just have another TLC, so the hardys and the dudleys can use the same spots for the 4th time!

Anyway, my point is, If anything, this match will only have a chance of not being crap by not having millions of run ins. A Gimmick for this match perhaps? Casket match! If only...

Taker not only has a winning streak at Mania but a sucking streak, look at his matches

WM7 - squashed Snucka

WM8 - Roberts, bad match

WM9 - Giant Gonzales, extremely bad

WM11 - King Kong Bundy

WM12 - Kevin Nash

WM13 - Sid

WM14 - Kane

WM15 - Boss Man

WM17 - HHH

2 watchable matches out of 10.

Guest edgehead2001

What i want to know is how are they going to make Flair and Vince fued so that they can split the federation...

Because with Flair busy with Taker and Vince Busy with the nWo they dont seem to be fueding...

So i think that Vince should help Taker out somehow this week on the next raw and smackdown so then they can build the flair vs vince up to make it to the fact that they cant work together anymore...

But i forsee the quality of the match will be :cry

So i hope that they change it in the last minute.. Ie flair gets hurt to bad and they put someone else in and Ric intereferes

One take is to have a super rock sort of ending (you know the rock cant loose uless the entire arena beats on his ass) Taker has pissed off over the last couple months beating the bejesus outta him.

it's the only way Taker ever used to get beat. Remember hordes of guys putting him in the casket against Yokozuna?

I'd be happy with this provided it happened during Taker's entrance, thus causing us to not actually see a match between Flair and Taker. In fact while you're at it, how about the nWo attack Rock before the bell too causing a huge injury that keeps him out of his match with Hogan.

I know it would ruin most people's Mania, but it would have me on the edge of my seat overjoyed