Dress code...

Jericho

Another one thats probably been done before but, do you lot think that WWE is right to try and make their Superstars wear suits etc when entering arenas?

This is just taking away the guys characters and individuality by making them all dress the same. Just imagine if Raven was still with WWE, or Jeff Hardy? Two of the most individual looking wrestlers around just now, they'd end up getting fined and suspended constantly.

I don't see what the fuss is about. People who have jobs have to abide by rules. We all have to do it. They are lucky (although in most cases have worked hard to create the situation) that they have a job that most people would kill for. It's not a lot to ask that they dress smartly. Is there a point to it? That's irrellevant, the management obviously think there is. Do I think there is a point in me wearing a tie to work? Sometimes, but on the times that I don't it makes little difference, my manager thinks it's appropriate so I do it. They should stop crying about it.

Technically speaking though Jayden, their argument is, they aren't at work. Considering they are on like 12 hour flights or something, wearing a shirt and tie, does seem a tad odd. Plus I think its dumb how guys like Cena and Taker don't have to abide by it, and I think that is where the problems stem from.

At my job I have to wear business casual during work hours.

My job also requires overnight travel at times, sometimes driving over 5 hours at a stretch. During meetings and when I am grouped together with my colleagues I wear business casual. BUT when I am doing my own thing, or when traveling, I wear what I want.

the fact that cena and undertaker don't have to do it just shows that the WWE are enforcing it ridiculously. It should be one rule for all, or not at all. Other than the fact that some guys get it pushed on them and others don't I see nothing for them to whinge about.

When they are on flights etc surrounding their job they are still representing the WWE. Their flights are being paid for by the WWE, their wages are paid for by the WWE so deal with it. It's a job, like any other, it has rules, like any other.

Archived