Clarke-spiracy Theory: Stevie in the commentary booth?

Clarkey

Just something I was pondering after reading a few things today relating to the new Tough Enough segments to taped and shown on Smackdown. Al Snow is the head trainer again, this time on his own and has said on Byte This this week that he will be switching over to Smackdown in a few weeks time. So inevitably this leaves Heat one commentator less breaking up the Coach/Snow pairing on the US version of Heat (on our international version we have Grisham and Coach).

So my thinking, as WWE seems to have run to the mire with their ideas for Richards other then being a lackie for the new talent, how abouts he goes for the commentary spot on his 'own show' Heat? This way he can book his own matches as part of the commentary, aka Jerry Lawler but on a more regular occurance and because due to him being the 'GM' he can pick and choose his matches.

Meanwhile Snow arrives on SD does his tough enough run, and then aka with Maven he forms a tag team with the winner of TE and adds another pairing to the SD tag division. Perhaps even Maven coming over from Raw as a heel 'because he was the first tough enough champion' to fued with the new winner. Snow acting as the glue to add some credibility to the fued and get over the talent.

They are both in OVW, and it always mystified me why when they originally debuted on Raw or Heat (someone can confirm which it was) as a tag team why did they not stay that way. Typical WWE splitting them up and creating a pointless in joke at Bischoff with Johnny Nitro. They'll probably return as the tag team they originally were, I always like the idea of Johnny Nitro and Matt Thunder.

Stevie as? Stevie is according to the commentators on Heat. Basically forget all the storyline aspect of my post that was to attract reads. My point is Stevie should be the new commetator replacing Snow who is going to SD as his career is going no where. Just a name I suggested, I could have said Storm/Dreamer or countless others. My point was Stevie already has the gimmick as GM of Heat so this would be a way to combine that and commentating.

Rather then dismissing, how about you add something constructive by offering another way round this without it invovling just putting Grisham on commentary. The wwe has a fad of having Wrestler turned commentators as heat, so suggest a name Jericholic. I appreciate criticism when its constructive, if its not whats the point in replying? What does it add? Brownie points?

Archived