Shane, Where?

Jess O Mac

With me being the all time Shane McMahon fan, (if you hadn't forgotten or didn't already know :D) I am missing the guy...

Apparently he is writing storylines for the WWF, but thats just not good enough for me! lol.

Does anyone know when we will see him back on the TV, or can you even take a guess, and what will he be sticking his nose into this time?

He's running the WWF's New Media (i.e. Internet) division as well.

Shane's contributions to things often get overlooked, as he has a tendecny to think waaaay to big. Example - at the Taker/Kane vs. Kanyon/DDP, one of his ideas was apparantly to have Taker Last Ride DDP off the cage onto the floor through a table...

Well i think that shane o mac is great because he is good for a heel and as a face...

He can be used as both.. vince is not a great face i dont think.. But shane is just way better..

And with vince the wrong side of 50 and approaching 60 i dont think eh will be able to stay on for long. and shanes turn is coming i can feel it...

Guest Perfection
Originally posted by Jess O Mac

Awww dammit Tony, i should have thought of that!

I miss shane's dancing... if you can call it that.. hehe. And a Shane v's RVD match... that would be awesome! although Shane would have to kick RVD's cute ass! :D

Yeah, then Shane could do that cool move he did to Vince at WM 17. ;)

Yeah, Shane's cool. And I'd love to see Y2J v Shane for the Undisputed title (even though he probably won't have it by the time a Shane v Jericho match could happen.). I'd love to see Jericho lock Shane in the Walls of Jericho and watch Shane scream in pain. :D

Seriously though, Shane v Y2J would be a great match, and Shane would be more likely to put the Ayatollah of Rock'n'Rollah cleanly over than say HHH, Hogan or Austin.

And an RVD v Shane match would only be a spot fest, but still entertaining knowing what these two can do.

Only thing I don't like about Shane is his interviews, yet thats something that I hate about the rest of the McMahons, except for Vince when he goes psycho. Remember the promo he cut about WCW on the RAW after Judgment Day before Kurt Angle Olympic Slammed him off that podium. That promo bored the crap out of me, as have a lot of his interviews.

His wrestling skills are without question, but please, leave the promos to HHH, The Rock and the Undisputed(ah), Living Ayatollah legend that is the God of all Gods:

All hail Y2J Chris Jericho!!!:worship :worship

Originally posted by Jess O Mac

Vanterminator, or Vandaminator... i can't remember, lots of trash can beating, and leaps of faith i do believe! Yey :bg

It was the Van Terminator, made famous by every1s favorite wrestler....*does the thumb thing*: Rob...Van...Dam!!!

And RVD's version looked soooooooo much better. But maybe thats cas Shane did the kick into a trash can while RVD did it onto a steel chair.