That can't have happened !!!

Inno

Did anyone else see this? On Raw, when the nWo were backstage (just after the 'coffee guy' incident) they were playing "Scissors, paper, stone" ... and Hogan JOBBED!!! Then Nash!!!

Nash and Hogan jobbed on the same episode!!!

Shockeroonie!

Ahaha well did anyone else find the coffee bit a bit....well sick?

I was laughing my head off (cause im sick of course), but the guy's screams were actually quite sinister...

I enjoyed Raw, apart from the main event, which was of course boooooooring. Also, Is it just me, or is the WWF going through a new period now....rather than apparently shocking sexual content the shows are now filled with bloody beatdowns every 2 seconds (hey im not complaining :) )..Its a new period called WWF: Gratuitous Violence.

The main event really dragged on towards the end and did nothing but get Stephanie heat. Storm vs RVD was the best TV match i've seen in awhile even the build up with the Storm slap was done brillantly, screw Regal give these guys 20 mintues at Mania. Hall killing spike was pointless, these are are evil we get it allready. How many times did Hogan say "bow down" while walking around backstage and Nash put the most work doing paper scissors stone than i've seen him do since 96. Taker/Flair has some great booking and people really care about this thing, shame the match will probaly suck, if only HHH/Jericho had been given this build up and not that Steph crap.

Lol, it's as if Hogan gets a line in his head and has to repeat it about 12 times in a sentence. It was the same with the "lay the smackdown on your crippled ass" line a few weeks ago. He has more wrestling moves than he does lines.

I also agree that Van Dam/Storm in Canada would be much better than Van Dam/Regal. hey I'm not British, I am Welsh! :D