I have arrived + ECW

Guest edgehead2001

Guest edgehead2001

I am here to enter the TWO forums and am here to come to a decent set of forums.. where you dont get discriminated against because ur not an ECW fan.. as i did in my last Boards.. I have seen these boards plenty of times and think theyre great..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ECW in my view wasnt the best company ever.. i serioucly reckon that both WCW and WWF are a lot better than ECW...

Sure they gave the WWF most of its talent and ideas... but the way ECW went about them was just no good..

The matchs were just tooo Hardcore.. Dont get me wrong i do like hardcore matchs... But not during every match...

I think that WWF and WCW was better than ECW.. what are all your thoughts on ECW

Hello. I just deleted a few of the ~~ as they were making the page scroll left to right

Edited by Grapple

Originally posted by edgehead2001

... I have seen these boards plenty of times and think theyre great..

yeah well, i do my part to make TWO what it is...

seriously though- welcome, and have fun! remember your views are your views (...that makes sense!) if you think they are true then taht's all that matters- just cause we say it's not true dosen't mean your wrong [errrr...yeah!-whatever!]

oh one more thing...if you go to the general chat - go to the post called " Whos Your Fav.Person On Talkwrestlingonline/ chatrooms" and say "seabass is my fave" cheers [cheque's in the post]

I got into the ECW thing just at the end of the life of ECW and loved most minutes of it. NOt all of it was hardcore and there was a lot of wrestling and spots that went into it.

Im slowly building up my ECW dvd collection and yet to have got one thats disapointed or not been worth having for at least 2 or 3 matches..

Welcome to TWO..

I think the great thing about ECW coming through was that you had three reasonably accessible companies offering wrestling, who all had differing products. There were alternatives if you didn't like what one was offering, and I think all three had their place, and were much loved by wrestling fans.

How could any other promotion than WCW, WWF, actually be a great success? Well they achieved more than we ever thought they would and the spirit they bought with them was inspiring.

But why could they not have been happy with what they'd achieved in a relatively short space of time? They had built up a loyal and avid fanbase, and given a lot of great talents their big break, but they should have been content playing third fiddle to the big two and continued to show a steady and very slow development. You can't run before you can walk.

Originally posted by Jayden

How could any other promotion than WCW, WWF, actually be a great success? Well they achieved more than we ever thought they would and the spirit they bought with them was inspiring.

Plus if their objectives (which we probably don't know) were met then surely that means they're a success, comparing like with like, they were very succesful in their growth and the matches they put on