Boy Am I Nervous!

GrayGray

After 17 long years of supporting my team since boyhood of Wolverhampton Wanderers it finally looks like this year COULD be our year. As I write this Man City still have to play Coventry which could be a difficult one. We currently sit on top of Division One but can we stay there? If we do go up will Wolves come straight back down?

I would like to hear your opinions.

Gray

It's bandied about a lot, but Wolves are too big a club to be in the first division. Man City and Wolves should be Premiership clubs. I think both will go up this season. Can't say how long they'll stay there though...

I remember when Emlyn Hughes was at Wolves and my Panini sticker album was my life...well, I was only 6.

"You'll go straight to school and buy a decent lunch!"

"Yes mum, of course!"

A packet of stickers was about 6 pence then and i'd always get 50p to a pound.

May even be cheaper than 6p, as my first album and 6 packets cost me 50p.

Wolves deserve to come up, I remember when they went from the old Division 2 to the old Divsion 4 and back in successive seasons, I think.

Anyway, it seems that they've been there ore thereabouts for ages now and it's about time they came up, and Dave Jones definately deserves another crack at the Premiership after the abysmal way he was treated by Southampton.

As for City, well what can you say about City, other than that they're an absolutely MASSIVE CLUB!!

• 1 month later...
I know this thread started a month ago, but as a Millwall fan, I have just seen Wolves, and I think they have a good team, better than West Brom, Burnley etc, so good luck to you. I must also commend your support, as you brought 3,000+ to The Den, the biggest away support I've seen this season.

Originally posted by Sabba Simba

I know this thread started a month ago, but as a Millwall fan, I have just seen Wolves, and I think they have a good team, better than West Brom, Burnley etc, so good luck to you. I must also commend your support, as you brought 3,000+ to The Den, the biggest away support I've seen this season.

Thats because sane people are too scared to go within a 3 mile radius of The New Den on matchdays.

Ah, another person who believes the image that the media have created. Millwall have troublemakers yes, but so do a lot of clubs. A Coventry fan ran on to the pitch and attacked the manager and goalkeeper on Saturday, yet that's quickly blown over. If a Millwall fan had done that there would've been cries for us to be expelled from the league all across the country, solely because of the bloody papers.

I will now climb down from my soapbox. Come on you Lions!

Well i must say that in the time i've been going to see burnley the worst set of fans i've seen are the milleall one's, however they were caught up in a fantastic match. But then again i hear were fair bad.

Wow the play offs in this league are tight wolves, west brom bot got at least play-off football to look forward to then it goes from 4th all the way down to 10th all with a chance of 1 of the 3 remaining slots, hopefully it will become clearer by saturday evening and hopefully the clarets will have guaranteed a berth.

• 4 weeks later...