Super J Cup 94

Guest Perfection

Guest Perfection

I finished watching it last night, and it was incredible, the best wrestling event i've ever seen. Good matches throughout and not one single boring part, a little hard to figure some of it out with the Japanese Announcers but still good.

The Great Sasuke, Jushin Thunder Liger and The Pegasus Kid are all gods.

It was great seeing them all embracing and giving out the awards at the end and the fans gave them all a standing ovation. Shows how 'wrestling' is actually apriciated.

Anyone who hasn't seen this tape, order it now, you will not be disapointed.

One question though, When Sasuke flipped off the top rope onto Liger on the floor, how the hell did he not break his back? he landed flat on it onto pure concrete.

And also Si is the man!

Si's Tapes

Great Tapes At Cheap Prices

:D

Guest Tomc2488
Originally posted by Perfection

I finished watching it last night, and it was incredible, the best wrestling event i've ever seen. Good matches throughout and not one single boring part, a little hard to figure some of it out with the Japanese Announcers but still good.

The Great Sasuke, Jushin Thunder Liger and The Pegasus Kid are all gods.

It was great seeing them all embracing and giving out the awards at the end and the fans gave them all a standing ovation. Shows how 'wrestling' is actually apriciated.

Anyone who hasn't seen this tape, order it now, you will not be disapointed.

One question though, When Sasuke flipped off the top rope onto Liger on the floor, how the hell did he not break his back? he landed flat on it onto pure concrete.

And also Si is the man!

Si's Tapes

Great Tapes At Cheap Prices

:D

It was a very good event.

Perfection, you're a star. I was just thinking about what tape to watch tonight, and you've decided for me.

Great event, I love all my J cup vids. Well guess what i'll be watching all this week then.

cheers

Guest Perfection
Originally posted by Jayden

Perfection, you're a star. cheers

Yep!

How many tapes have all of you got now?

And what other stuff would you recommend to me? im looking for just great technical wrestling and a bit of the high flying stuff aswell, No Garbage!

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest suplex king

i agree njpw super j cup 94 is one of the best tournements i have ever seen. Every match is a classic from malenko v. gedo to saskuke v. liger

oh and on the subject of bad knees---terry funk!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest greenman

Just got it myself from si and im very impressed aswell(extra tape pls si). I was a bit suprized by lyger tho I expected him to be a high flyer slightly lacking in techincal skills but it was just the oposite. Best bit of the whoel show was the end of the sasuke lyger match where sauske went for a top rope assisted move of some type and sliped off ;-)

Btw does anyone have any of the themes the people involved were usign back then? esp sasuke and ricky fuji