What do you think?(rumor, not spoiler)

Guest Litas daughter

Guest Litas daughter

Well since my other forums have all been trashed abruptly by seemingly juvenile delinquents i shall talk about something i heard about.

My friend said that he's glad HHH is a face because then it will be the NWO against HHH,austin and The rock.But i dont think so. HHH hasn't a any probems with the NWO in anyway in the present so that make no sense. what do you think?:?

HHH does have a problem with the NWO (in story mode here)

on Big Kev and Scottys leaving celebration way back when in Madison Square Gardens a certain Mr. McMahon didnt like the way Hunter and Shawn broke character to see them off. Mr. Mcmahon promptly sent HHH to the jobber bin but pushed Shawn Michaels. HHH could come out on Raw (or Smackdown or PPV) and say how that the WWF is full of arse kissers like Hall and Nash and they held him back all those years because they couldn't get rid of their egos, they had to be the big stars.

HHH could then say that he is now the Game and that they havent even tasted sucess until they play the Game etc.

This will lead into an NWO vs Rock, Austin, HHH 6 man tag at KOTR (or whenever) bringing out Perfect as the next member of the NWO and screwing over HHH.