Big Rik Waller

BRM

Guest edgehead2001

Well i think that is version is good.. but it shouldnt get to number 1...

I think that he definately done something about those god damn teeth before doing the video..

I have seen Gareth gates new video and thats ok...

And Posh spice doesnt suck... but yet shes not the greatest Singer ever... Shes only goosd on certain songs..

Guest Babs4life
Rik can sing, but i do think he shud at least try to lose weight, i'm scared of him encouraging people to put on weight!

Guest Thundara

A lot of people has said that if Rik was anygood a singer, he wouldn't have to do covers, but he's just another pawn in the mass-produced music industry : songs all writen for him, sings the lyrics, walks home with ridiculous pay-cheque.

If artists were given more freedom to write their own material, we'd see a lot of people flop, and most probably all the artists in the top 20 right now.

Unfortunately, this won't result in a multi-million pound turnover for EMI and Virgin so they stick totheir way: underpaid session musicans and song writers with only 2 topics, falling in love and having a heart broken.

Either that or they just hunt through a bundle of old favourites, dust it off and give them to Pop Idol/PopStars/Steps.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dean Douglas

I was flipping through the channels a few days ago and saw him on Top of the Pops, I was instantly reminded of the sketch in Trigger Happy TV with the two men in suits with a ton of padding blocking the escalator at a train station.

DISCLAIMER:

I'm not being nasty, I'm stating my visual perception.

There is a guy in a couple of weeks ago, who spent over 4 hours in the store, then payed for a screwdriver and some wood screws. Could of sworn he went down every aisle in the store, I followed him incase he took a five fingered discount.

Back to topic, they also play Will's and Gareths songs too many times during the day too.

• 3 weeks later...