Would You Like to See the Ultimate Warrior back in the WWF?

Guest nWo Hogan

Should the Warrior return?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Warrior return?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Dont care?

Guest nWo Hogan

There are many rumours being bandied about, especially in the US that the Ultimate Warrior will return to the WWF at either WM18 or just after.

The rumour mill is stating that it either involves the Rock and the fact that the Warrior was the only one to beat (1-2-3) Hogan cleanly in his entire 'face' WWF tenure.

Or that a Black/White nWo Warrior will come in as the fourth member.

The problem is that he's only wrestled about 8 times in 10 years and his popularity was on the wane in his aborted returns in 92 and 95 (in WWF) and 98 in WCW, on neither time did he even stay around long enough to garner much 'heat'.

Should the Warrior remain a relic of the Late 80's and early 90's, a fond memory of when wrestling was more circus like or would everyone like to see him back, albeit in a probably darker and nasty form (nWo)?

80's throwbacks?

No chance. I'd rather <censored to avoid warping all your fragile little minds> than see him return.

Instaed, why don't WWFE resurrect the crusierweight division.It has lot's of decent talent, and could really liven up the show. And X-Pac. Hopefully he will join the new millenium with a better gimmick.

Oh,and on that sort of subject, where in hells teeth did they get Brock lesnar from. 3 Mile Island? Mutant genetic supermen will soon rule WWFE.

A 1 off apperance at mania would be nice especially with it being at the skydome. If the rock was bein beat down by hogan and nash, it would be a change than seeing the rock suddenly change into a superman charcter to have the warrior make an apperance and clean out nash and hogan, but i think thats all i really want to see.

quite simply, pleeeeease god/vince no.

Massively outdated character performed by a guy too one dimensional to re invent himself. As a one off run in it would have no meaning. Why have him run in at Wrestlemania and then disappear off our screens again?

Every come back he's made has been a flop, either with WWF or WCW.

Just don't do it, I'm sure he makes a much better Dental Technician

well, if it was one time only then yeah and if it was in the royal rumble then it would be cool, but wouldn't the fans find it wierd for the ultimate warrrior to all of a sudden just come down and inturupt in a match.

Also if we saw him on WM...then wouldn't we expect to see him on RAW and Smackdown for months (if not weeks)

I said no, but i wouldnt really be bothered if he did come back...I think having old man Hogan is really enough....plus im sure a lot of guys might be dissappointed if he did return running slowly down the isle all wrinkly, flabby etc.

Maybe hes kept in shape i dunno.

Guest Johnny Richter
I'm a huge Warrior mark so i'd like to see him back, not for good tho just for 1 shot say at Wrestlemania, or the Gimmick battle royal part 2 :xyx

Yes,its WrestleMania time again and as usual the rumour mill is going into overdrive and again the old 'the Warrior is coming back' story is top of the list.

With the massive ego's and huge paycheques currently in the WWF it is highly unlikely that The Ultimate Morron will be re-hired.Vince took a gamble by hiring Nash,Hogan and Hall and would gain nothing by bringing in Hellwig.Dont worry guys,it will NOT happen!.

Guest nWo Hogan

According to the latest rumour's over on the US sites, there is definately two scenario's:

1) Warrior comes down (in his colourful makeup guise), witn the Rock an assists hm in win over Hogan.

2) the Warrior comes down during the match (a Black and white version though) and nails the Rock and join's the nWo.

There is one US site that is claiming to have Black/White version of the Warrior promo pics, much like the way they did the nWo, prior to there appearance

Guest edgehead2001

I would love to see warrior back because ti would spice up the WWF only if he came back as maybe a dark ultimate warrior like STING did in WCW..

But for quality of matchs.. i dotn think that It will be a good thing

Why anybody would rehire the Ultimate Warrior is beyond me. He's a pathetic wrestler, a relic from when size was all that mattered. If he does return to the WWF, he'd be best used for a one shot deal i.e. as a mystery opponent, and even then his only purpose should be to job - properly - and help to elevate someone. Edge, perhaps.

That said, the thought of a Warrior/Hurricane tag team has a certain humourous (if god awful) potential.