Regrets

Latino Reheat

If we never regretted anything, we wouldn't be human.

The major regret I have is -

Two years ago, me and the family went to Disneyland Paris (TM!!!), One day we decided to visit the sites and sounds of Paris, anyways, in the afternoon, we got the train back to the park. One stop changed me. She boarded the train.

She was gorgeous, one of the best looking non-celebrities I had ever seen. Long, shiny brown hair, shapely ass, small (but manageable) breasts, and the most beautiful eyes. I'll never forget those eyes. A dtrange shade of blue.

Ooooh look i'm getting all soppy.

She stared at me on the train. I could see out of the corner of my eye. We weren't sitting too far from each other, a couple of seats in between. I dunno, maybe she was attracted to me, or she hadn't seen orange hair before. I was unaware of what nationality she was.

I thought my luck was in when she got off at DisneyLand station, but she disappeared into the crowd with what I assumed to be her little sister.

I couldn't stop thinking about her for ages. We went out for dinner at the Buzzlight year pizzeria. Before this, me and my dad went to the honey I shrunk the audience show.

There she was, about 20 people ahead in the que. Last I saw of her. I regret not talking to her, not going up and saying hi.

I'll probably never see her again. My one regret.

Opinion respected. Despite how much crap I think it is.

I take it you've never fallen in love at first sight?

Yer'know Kenny, not wanting to start a fight, but you have been rather sharp with people recently. Whats the matter?

For me it's more of the "What if I had talked to her" situation, what could of been, what could of happened.

I have a few regrets.

Being born two days after my grandfather died. (Not my fault I know but I still regret it)

Not telling my gran I loved her more often when she was alive.

Not being there when my best friend was beaten up by a group of thuggish morons.

Not being a better boyfriend to the love of my life.

Rangers not winning 10 in a row.

That wasn't talking about my one big regret though was it...

Honestly, your one big regret being not talking to some girl...away and listen to some Steps of S Club 7.

I've got a few big regrets...the main one being that I can't afford to go on holiday with my only living grandparent, especially as he's not exactly getting any more healthy and has been as down as I've known him since my Gran passed away. Oh, plus there's that day at my other Grandfather's funeral when I went to visit my sick Gran, whose veins you could literally count through her skin and she asked my dad "When's Joe coming?" when we'd just been at my Grandpa Joe's funeral.

{Nice rare bit of me being open with everyone there}

So lat, you want to bitch about not talking to some girl...log off and go out the f'n house! Walk up to an attractive girl and say "hello, I'm erm...hang on, I'd better go back online as i've forgotten who I am"

Save the melodramatic guff for your own forum.

As for what's the matter...well, there's all the egos online, the "I'm this, you're that" and the fact that the verbal violator was never hacked...ooooooh no, it was all a flaming work. My couple of pointed comments are mostly through total frustration...I mean why should UK wrestlers even try or American indies worry about how good they are. Everyone should obviously just be able to do 5 moves each and make jokes during promos. Well, sod that...I don't need bubblegum for my bloody brain, I want something to watch like any other damned sport!

Originally posted by TsuMirren

As for what's the matter...well, there's all the egos online, the "I'm this, you're that" and the fact that the verbal violator was never hacked...ooooooh no, it was all a flaming work. My couple of pointed comments are mostly through total frustration...I mean why should UK wrestlers even try or American indies worry about how good they are. Everyone should obviously just be able to do 5 moves each and make jokes during promos. Well, sod that...I don't need bubblegum for my bloody brain, I want something to watch like any other damned sport!

Did we ever manage to find the right side of the bed to get out of?

is it me or is this forum just being used for people to have a pop at someone they dont like? same with the chat room. Leave lat alone somedays you just feel like posting something you wouldnt say to someone in person.

back to the subject. i regret:

Not making the most of my time at high school, cause i really miss it now.

F'ing about and bunking off at the end of high school

and what i really regret at the moment is not going to see my mum and 6 brothers and sisters in reading more often. Cause i miss them more and more every day especially when i see other little kids.

Erm, hmmm...

Your major regret is never having spoken to some girl...are you 7????

I see you've taken it upon yourself to build a wee topic about me in your forum so it looks like you have a life...so sad, especially as in reality you'd be the type to say very little about me and pretend to be my friend only to go running to anyone (or should that be every nobody) who'll listen to you.

Grow a set of damned balls Lat.

Why don't we just make a dam fight forum? Yey, TWO can also turn into the LatinoLand forums and be a complete shamble!

Back to the subject : Errm, I regret getting involved with a really crappy group of people and then failing my exams last year.

And i regret not saying bye to my mom and brother in the morning, before they died.

Left two dents in the concrete when they dropped 4 1/2 years ago :D

I can take flak as much as the next guy, which happens to be Tony, since he has the much trouble from people. I just shouldn't have to take flak.

We should all just get along, that topic in my forum, was just venting anger in a suitable place. If I had done it here, I would of faced dire consequences.