msn display name

Fletch

well it really helps if you have msn messenger really for this one

whats your display name, why do you have it?

My current one is some lyrics from Jerichos theme because i was listening to it earlier

i tend to change depending on my mood or what im listening to altho sometimes i just go for something completly different

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine usually starts with Cherry and is followed by some random comment about what I'm doing/how I'm feeling etc. For example at the moment its Cherry: I'm a natural blonde really ;) because I spent yesterday afternoon dying my roots blonde.

~Cherry, xxx

Mines always just 'Goldy' nice and simple.

People with long names really annoy me, Chris2K is the worst offender!

I also hate it when people don't include their name in their msn name ie. just being called 'insert lyric here' or something because then when they chat to you/or not you have to look up who they are and i'm way to lazy to do that!

Currently mine is set to The Sudanese sensation in Chicago - Loul Deng. Loul Deng is one of the three rookies that the Chicago Bulls drafted this year, ok he hasnt signed up yet but he is in Chicago so thats good enough for me!

Normally i have a bit of difficulty deciding on what to put on there, so i end up having the same name for months.

Popsi, your name so does not change all the time. You've had that name for ages (at least in terms of how often I change mine lol).

Goldy, nothing wrong with long names. We can't help it if MSN have a set letter limit that is so high :)

well compared to you Prince is slow at changing his name! this is a bit of a record for me at the mo - had it longer than a week. normally though i change it every couple of days!

whenever your online every five mins i get a popup with draven.... and your new name! your a serial name-changer draven :D

Mine always begins with Walshy, for the benifit of those TWO (un)fortunate enough to have my msn. At the moment the next part is 'Gecko Blaster, Lizards from all directions!' which I put there because I found it funny, although normally I have some quote in my name.