Bushwakers vs Hart Foundation @ WM 21

F_View

Rumour has it wwe are planning on bringing back these to tag teams but with new wrestlers Stars of the Future.

Does this mean Teddy Hart may be on his way to wwe or u think the will use stars already in the roster ?

Eugean could be a potential Bushwacker

Well, first of all as rumours go, that one is pretty lame.....

The second thing is, even though they will have the name, they will never replace the people they would be imitating.

Having said that, Vinny gave JBL ted's gimmick, so I'm sure he's more than willing to dispense with some more.

Saracen

the plot is not to have the origianal guys but new wrestlers under the tag team names.

imagine like dx as every one keeps yacking about reforming lol theres more chance of the real bushwackers and real hart foundation returning than that happening.

However I think Vince could form a couple of guys to become the new hart foundation and maybe a couple of interesting guys to become the bushwackers maybe teddy long could be there managers lol.

Eugine and Maven 4 the new Bushwackers lol

Hmmmmmm . . . . . I know desperate times call for desperate measures, but geez!! Bringing back the names of two tag-teams (one great, one not so great - try to guess which is which!) is not a good way to try and make money. Let us not forget the Fabulous Freebirds fiasco (if memory serves)

Well Bret aint coming back he has seriously damaged his hand and i think some of the left side of his body, they could use some others. Rumor wont happen i could say that Teddy hart and Randy Ortan are teaming up and calling themselves the 3rd generation ( vince are you listening i hear there is job opening ;) ) and some people would be gullable enough to believe it.

its a stupid idea if it happens but then again WWE are in desperate need of tag teams because theres only really La Resistance on RAW and the dudleyz and london/kidman on SmackDown. of course TNA has a better tag team division with Teams like The Naturals and AMW among teams like NYC and Team Canada.

Why don't they try to make some new teams? The best tag teams are original with gimics that suit them. This reaks of despairation on behalf of the uncreative team.

ps-I will why did the wwe not use the 'Team Canada' gimic after the invasion angle? It was personaly my fav team at the end of WCW.

"Team Canada" was going to be the original term for "The UnAmericans" but they got Regal in there, so those plans were scrapped.

As for this, it's lame, even if the real teams were to return. The Bushwhackers are beyond awful in the ring, Bret really is in no shape to wrestle ever again, and even then is so far past the ability and name value of Niedhart, it's not even funny.