Chavs

K.J

Chavs, Neds, Townies, Kevs, Charvers, Steeks, Spides, Bazzas, Yarcos, Ratboys, Kappa Slappers, Skangers, Janners, Stigs, Scallies, whatever you know them as, this site is about them, Britains peasant underclass that are taking over our towns and cities!

If you're town is overrun by them, and if like me, you like to laugh at them then this is the site for you.

http://www.chavscum.co.uk

and

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk

Theres a nice article about my home town, Ashford, in Chav Towns if you wanna search for it, is your town listed? I particularly like the "Chav of the Month" bit, where your invited to go out and take pictures of these morons and send them in.

Quite a topical time for Northern Ireland and spides as they are called over here. The place becomes over run with them this weekend because of the 12th day of July parades. Those who know what that entails, know the deal. Those who don't, I really won't bore you with the details. Needless to say, I don't venture out of my house very much on the 11th and 12th for fear of be exposed to too many of these muppets.

In fact I was going to go to my friends cousins tonight to watch Vengeance but I've knocked it on the head because right out his front there is a bonfire (again for the 12th celebrations) and over here where there is a bonfire there are many a spide. There is also a disco on out in the street until 4am and I couldn't handle it if I had to listen to loud mouth spides whilst watching HHH beat Chris Benoit for the World Title.

So I'm going to have a quiet night in. :)

I take the Stone Cold Steve Austin for them, cheap pieces of Trailer Park Trash. :D

I have watched documentaries about these oddments and scientists have found in all seriousness that their brains do not work in the same way as ours seriously, they think they look cool and that everything that happens on the little box in their living rooms is real and thus the gospel truth :lol .

I find it to be very amusing until they injure or damage innocents then they have my ire :devil .

I live in a street with a couple of these families and I have offered on numerous occasions for the children (if you can call them that) to go get Daddy from his grease ridden chair in front of the TV and send him to my house so that I can literally kick the living crap out of him, in front of his kids so that his kids learn "I'm the Daddy." lol. :evil

At present one of these families is in the process of receiving ASBO's and there was a stolen van parked outside their house which is now in peices on their step. Sad but true. They have dismantled it in full view of everyone in the street and I am the only one who has serious words with them.

They offered quite seriously to burn my house down for me, to which I laughed when I told them, well now I have witnesses, my house goes up, I go hunting for you, and guess what I know where you live, idiots. ;)

They will never have the brain capacity to worry or threaten me, so they are indeed amusing, I still blame Margaret Thatcher though.

Spiritchaser.

Compus Mentus.

As a 'mosher' or 'goth' I am supposed to be scared of them and bow down to them when ever I see them... thats their mentality!

I was walking home from my mates round the corner, quite slowly cos of my knees and this little SOB comes up and demands that I give him a cig... Well the guy ain't any older then 15 so thats a no straight away plus why should I?

So I tell him no, he gets a bit shirty and needless to say I took great delight in grabbig him by the throat and spelling out that I would quite gladly kick his ass... then he went kinda purple so I let him go... at which point he decided to try and be my best friend?!?! So I just told him to p**s off....

Just another day in the lovely town of Rochdale... I have many more scally or chav related stories... the funnist being the poor two youths who tried to steal my shoes... but some other time...

Where I live there are scallies everywhere, because I wear Jeans and a T-Shirt I instantly become a target, so far I've been mugged by one, jumped when walking home by 3 of them, and punched in the face last week because the friend I was with was smoking (???).

The problem in Birkenhead is the worst it has been for years, according to the police it is a good 3-4 times as bad as in Liverpool, but they don't know what, erm how about arresting them?

Hmmm, maybe it's just me but I'm more annoyed by people who go about wearing black hooded sweatshirts than neds.

They look like they haven't washed, they wear trousers with chains hanging off them (Why?), they all have long greasy hair peeking out from their hooded sweatshirts adverting horrible bands like Slipknot, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit or Nirvana and try to talk in half American-Half Scottish accents. Add that to the fact that you're nearly run over by a skateboarder matching the same description every time you walk somewhere, and you've got one big annoying "yoof" culture.

I'm not saying that neds are harmless, pleasant people, but in my experience they only do what they do because of their lower class backgrounds. If your parents are living in a horrible, dingy estate with no access to Sky TV, PCs, consoles or anything else, you're going to have to do things like hang about on the streets with your friends. Hell, most of the neds that I bump into probably know a fair bit about football, which ain't too bad.

Then you've got the Satanic Death Suicide Patrol who tend to live in better areas. They do have all the fancy passtimes and electronic goods available to them, but they would rather go out skateboarding and listening to woeful music at full blast on their iPods. And I doubt that these type of people have much of an interest in football.

I live my life closer to being a ned than a "Life Sucks, Let's Pretend To Be Depressed And Wear Black" member. I wear Adidas, Nike and Reebok clothing, I love football and I'm not afraid to wear football tops. Then again, I like AC/DC, Motorhead and Metallica. I'm slap bang in the middle of the divide, I think, so I'm as neutral as a Swiss native during a war. And in my opinion, I'd rather have the Limp Bizkit loving, skateboarding culture done away with.

Take a shower, get a haircut, put on a Nike T shirt and go away and watch some football, ya weird hippies. :)

I hate most townies because there mainly scallys and live on the nasty estate that I do. I do like the fact that they know there stuff about football, but everything else about them annoys me. I usually walk round in black and stuff but I don't wear big fake loppy earrings or those nasty gold dolls on chains, but I'm also always in a footie shirt, so I'm probably just a townie with a gothic twist or summat :)

Christ whats the big problem?

I agree with Russ, pretty much I could make a site about ,osher and goths but I dont because its who you are. If someone says you are "----scum" then its really them who are.

Until you have the time to talk to someone instead of labelling them because youve seen a stupid website about them, keep you useless opinions to yourself.

• Like 1

You know there are k**bheads in both groups but the majority that live near me are k**bheads and try and target me because I am different from them....

But I don't fit in Russ's sterotype either.... I don't wear hoodies unless its cold and I'm slobbing about, I have short spikey hair that I clean everyday cos I feel mankey unless I do... I skate but I go to Bone's in Bolton to do so when I do now... I lived on a crappy estate for years and I didn't kick in bus shelters and such... and hell some mosh k**bheads do that too...

The bottom line is regradless of what little demographic you fall under its about the person within... Bibby is an admitted member of the 'scally' demographic'... do I hate him? No, if he was older I'd probably go for a pint with him in a pub cos he is a nice person underneath his frontin'....

But I gave my views on the ones that live near me... a middle classish estate.... they can get all the toys they want, do what they want etc etc, but they still try and cause trouble and the same for a few, but less of the 'mosh'...

People are people, just a shame most near me are k**bs and 'chav's', 'scally' or 'townie'....

• Like 1

OK today it is 13th July 2004 and there are just under a million people in this country who are unemployed, yet there are pretend depressed teens running around destroying and degrading themselves and others, Bibby do not be proud of your ignorance!

I left school in May 1986 when there were over four million people unemployed in this country, but we had none of the BS that is going on today, and I'll tell you why, because peolpe are afraid to give a kid or a teen a good old fashioned ASSWHUPPIN'. Children are not born into this world knowing everything, no matter how much they complain and perform, you know nothing until you have lived it. When a child hurts or bites/punches/ kicks another child and they have never been bitten/punched or kicked they have no idea of the pain and humiliation that causes to the victim, and until they meet me they think they can get away with it, well no, you would never survive in my world. Man, woman or child, you hit me, I will knock you square on your ass, no if or buts, I have done it to a 15 year old cheeky little get who then threatened to sue me, I asked him the following questions:

"Who am I? Where do I live?" he had no answers so I slapped him again. Mouthes writing cheques that their little asses can't cash.

The problem with a lot of these so called hard done to's is this, they have so many blessings but so little appreciation, I would send them all to Rio de Janero where children outside after nine o'clock are shot dead on sight, not nice or kind but are they? You have to realise that England is the best country on Earth, and that's true Damn True. If you don't beleive me then go to Africa or Eastern Europe or even America where if you get sick and can't afford the meds or tabs then bye bye your dead.

Good people stood and died so that you and I can open our mouthes, think about what comes out of them.

Spiritchaser.

Scally Masher. :devil

• Like 1

Good point Spirit...

Oh and another thing... my chain? Its attached to my wallet and I'm very attached to my wallet and the very little money I possess thats in it... You ain't gonna get it unless you take me with it on the end of my chain, thats why I wear mine and so I don't lose my keys on there as well....

Other people I don't know, but thats my reason.

I never knew they had a name. Here in Tesnnessee we just call them "punks". Not to be confused with "punk rockers", these are just punk-a*ses. Usually they spend every dime they can con from their parents on "fixing up their ride". They drive around in these cheap, crappy cars that are covered in extras that cost twice the actual value of the car and their "custom" mufflers make a very irritating racket.

The ones I've met have no ambition, drive, shame/pride, or sense. They have no goals, life or plan. Often their women have jobs and support their lazy butts. Why?? It's beyond me.

What the hell?

Spiritchaser dont blame problems in England to do with employment etc on "scallies". I know a lot of people who work hard and they are scallies. Hell, me and my brother probably fit into the stereotype of "chavs" but are we frightened of work? No. Is my brother too lazy to get a job? No. Am I not going to get an education? Yes.

Dont stereotype all of us because your wrong. In fact you would find if you wanted to that these people are the ones who are perhaps the most hardworking and arnt afraid to do anything other than pen pushing.

Summing them up like this its no wonder (im not saying its right) that they start fights with people like you. Im offended by this and if someone said "your lazy and im ruining the country", Id be pissed off and would retaliate.

Chill out Bibby, it's only a joke. Nobodys blaming Chavs for the state of the UK, we just laugh at their comical dress sense. Personally I own addidas tracksuit bottoms and Ben Sherman shirts, I just havent got the complete lack of dress sense that tells me to wear them together, topped off with a fake burberry cap.
  • Like 1

Yo Jack Did you even read my thread?

Firstly little man when you have done something with your life other than annoying others then you can tell me I'm wrong until that day comes i suggest you learn something or you like so many of your generation are going to drown in a pool of your own self pity.

As far as being unafraid to do things, well I guess thats why so many hang around in gangs because they are unafraid eh!

Fear is my best friend Jack and those who do start fights with me realise that when they are big enough they will be to old. My problem is not with you per se Jack but if you defend the kind of scum that I am talking about, then you are a very misguided individual indeed. I am tired of the attitude that I invented being thrown in my face by those not old enough to even understand the attitude itself.

You like Tupac don't you Jack, well his Thug Life mentality does not mean what a lot of these clowns believe it does. THUG stood for something, not for chaos. I was born and raised during the Punk Era so I am not shocked by peoples behaviour, I will however, be damned all to Hell, if I allow fools who beleive they can do whatever they want, to whomever they want at the drop of a hat. We can all play that game Jack.

I am a open and honest human being through choice, yes it would be easier if I decided I was going to be devious and sly, because with my intelligence and savvy I could have you jumping through hoops and you would not even know it. Much like you are pre-programmed now by your peers to act in a certain way and with a certain attitude. You make me laugh, you claim to be individual yet you wear the clothes and carry the flag of ignorance. This will be your undoing mark my very wizened words.

Spiritchaser.

Seen It All Before.