TWO Superstars

Cactus Jack

That's right, TWO Superstars is back for a 3rd season............... Er, wrong intro :dumb

;)

I was actually wondering if their are any potential superstars at TWO? I mean, have we got any sports people here who are on the horizon of greatness? For example, instead of having an ugly scouser (Rooney), we could have had an ugly Scotsman (TWO's very own Russ) taking the world by storm if he had played his cards right ;) :P

Be interesting to see if we have anyone here on the borders of fame and fortune. In fact, expand that to your closest family to improve the scope.

:xyx

I marked out for that TalkSport wrestling Radio Guy. :D

Cactus, you've mentioned Rooney and Russ in the same sentance! Now we're going to have to listen to Russ go through his whole story AGAIN about possibly having played against Rooney when he was down on a trial with Everton. :P ;)

I'm not on the borders of any fame or fortune sadly. Well I say sadly but I only mean the fortune bit. I'd hate to be famous.

For an ten year old, my brothers an extremely good footballer. He plays in central defence, but can play as Right back or left back, and even as an attacking midfielder or even goalkeeper at a push. He won player of the season for his team last year, and got a call up to be in a better team for next season. He's got county trials, and were going to try and get the birmingham academy to have a look at him. I definately feel he's got what it takes, and I hope he has, cos he promised me 50% of his wages if he ever makes it :)

Cactus' date=' you've mentioned Rooney and Russ in the same sentance! Now we're going to have to listen to Russ go through his whole story AGAIN about possibly having played against Rooney when he was down on a trial with Everton. :P ;)[/quote']

I'm insulted. You didn't need to go and say that about me, making it look like I'm a one trick pony who can only talk about one single, solitary subject. That hurt me. Hurt me like a tackle from one of the Irish players at the Everton trial, where I went down to Liverpool to try and win myself a contract with a few other team mates from Hutchie Vale in Everton's youth team. During the trial, I may or may not have played against a young Wayne Rooney.

What was the point again? Oh yes, I'm insulted.

Nothing from em I'm afraid. My bother could with football, was with Preston North End for 6-7 years but was released because of his height, despite being the best player their (no bias from myself, its what other people have said). It would truely be a crime if he could not making a living off football.

I used be apart of a tennis club when I was a kid and played decent tennis for the age group. If I carried it on and gave it my all, I could have at least jobbed out in the first round of Wimbledon. :P I still play now and again, but I can only play best of 5 sets only once in a while as it is very demanding. :)

I write songs and play in a bond we have had a few good gigs. I have won 3 pie eating contests ( i am undifeated) i am also a good badminton player and im good at football but im always left back.............in the changing rooms. :D and ive appeared in the local newspaper 8 times for my achievments. I designed a £10,000 canapie.

And goldie go for Bibby he's loaded.

You sugar-hittery B*****D

Cheers!

My afternoon just raced by after that; I was charging aroung like Benny Hill with the music going *Du-du-du-Duu-duu-du-du-du-du-duu-duu-du-du-du-du-duu-du-d'-d'-d'-DUH!* It was laaaaarvly!

Edited by DraVen

And goldie go for Bibby he's loaded.

Im just kinda wondering where this has come from.

Anyway I am pretty good at some sports like football and Im even better at cricket for some reason. I was asked to pllay some Bolton Under 16s a while back but I get bored when fielding so I said no. Hardly a decent team but i thought it was pretty good.

I also have a decent talent (ifyou can call it that) of mixing tracks into one. For example I could put a 2pac song onto a Mettalica track and play around with it so it sounds nice.