• Rey Mysterio
    • Kane
    • Matt Hardy
    • Triple H
    • John Bradshaw Layfield
    • Goldberg
    • Eugene
    • Other (please say)

You see Wrestlers with big flashy lights, pyros, loud banging music and all BUT the only Superstar that doesnt need any of that stuff is The Undertaker. thats why he gets my vote. Undertakers entrance is absouloutly Spine numbing and goosebumping. his slow intimadating walk covers it and when he raises his arms to turn on them lights slowly, it scares the s*** out of his oppenents. The smoke running across the entrance is really great and his music finishes it off. I supsose i am being a little biased here with me being a massive Undertaker fan but common. Kanes was my second. His entrance at WMXX with the New York Skyline on fire was brilliantly done.

I love the Undertakers entrance! Classic stuff!

It's dark, morbid, slow, and sinister. The very essance of what The Maxx consiters "Twisted!" :devil

A close second has to be Y2J's entrance...I mark out every time I hear his music kick in!

Even though I don't care much for HHH I can't help but like his entrance!

When Trips first started using that entrance I was a huge mark for it but HHH's constant repitition in the ring became tedious and soon after I found myself not cheering him anymore!

Tokyo gets my vote too. It's not so much an entrance, but more of an event in itself. Plus, you can sing "Go Go Go", which you can't do to Undertaker's entrance, unless you say "Bong" then wait a few seconds than say "Bong" again. And let's face it, it's just not as cool.

Personally I Think Kane's Entrance in the best. As soon as his Pyros hit you know that, As JR would say, Business is about to pick up. His entrance makes people Jump up out of their seats (Especially JR and King). Otherwise I would have to Say Undertaker's entrance would be next in line because as soon as the Gong hits It sends Goosebumps down your spine. I also like Goldbergs. But you can only vote for one and Kane has My vote on this one.

Undertaker's circa 1998, with the purple light, was spine-chilling. It's not the same now.

I am a jericholic, and do like his entrance, and Triple H's is very good too. But I've gone with Goldberg's.

Now I don't want this to turn into a Goldberg-bashing thread from here just cos I said that. I also have problems with Goldberg as a wrestler, and especially as a person.

But there's nothing like his entrance for me. First you have the walk from the dressing-room, which was pretty original. It was something different, something special. Then the sparks, the breathing out smoke, superb. Then the kicks and punches on the way down the aisle, all topped off with the music, always gives me goosebumps. Basically, if I was a wrestler, thats the kinda entrance I'd want.

Had to go with Rey out of the choices but in the US the full Sandman entrance is a thing of beauty and wonder.

Magnum Tokyo though has the BEST ENTRANCE EVER.

I was scrolling down the thread trying to find this guy's name. My face was in pain with the chuckles his entrance on El Numero Uno 2003 gave me. :xyx

Undertakers entrance is absouloutly Spine numbing and goosebumping. his slow intimadating walk covers it and when he raises his arms to turn on them lights slowly' date=' it scares the s*** out of his oppenents.[/quote']

it scares the s*** out of who?

goldberg has most intimidating but matt hardy has the most original entrance weve had for years.