T-Shirt Slogan's

Cactus Jack

How Do's,

As you might have guessed from the title, I'm after the funniest T-Shirt slogan's you have seen. I've got a couple which made me have an 'ickle chuckle :lol

"My husband and I divorced over our religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't."

"I work hard because millions on welfare depend on me."

"Finally 18, and legally able to do everything I've been doing since was

15."

:thumbsup

I've currently got a couple of doozies in the rotation.

"I don't drink water, fish %&£$ in it"

"I'm not anti-social, I just don't like you".

Back when Russell Athletic had their main factory in Livingston, Scotland, I was a 2 minute drive away from their overstock discount shop. It was just a place where they could get rid of Russell Athletic clothing which had tiny faults (for example, a thread loose on the inside of the neck, which no one would ever notice) for knockdown prices. Of course, not long after it opened up everyone I knew had Russell Athletic gear. It was then a good passtime of mine to walk around telling people that my dad owned the company.

Anyway, the main attraction of this shop was their T Shirt designer. You picked a plain Russell Athletic T shirt out for about £2 or £3 and put it in their special printer, which was connected to a computer. On the computer there was a bit where you could type in anything, put in a picture from a scanner and print it on your shirt. This obviously was brilliant fun for me and my friends when we were about 13 or 14 to take a fiver from our piggy banks, get the bus to the outlet shop, print a T shirt saying "F*CK YOU", "YOU ARE GAY" or scan in a copy of The Sun's page 3 and manage to get the bus home with change to spare. We'd then walk around town shocking people with the outrageous logos/pictures of topless girls, then due to the ridiculously low prices, put the T shirt in the bin and do it again next week.

I was quite the young scallywag before I discovered the joys of the opposite sex.

Meat and Cheese do a great range of T Shirts, I have 2 of theirs

"YUM YUM, Panda Burgers, They no just rare, they extinct!"

girls come up to you see the lovely panda then read the slogan!

another one i recently invested in was

"I LOVE ANIMALS

THEY'RE F**KING DELICIOUS"

I Wanna get the I have F**King Tourettes one as well in time

My favourate belongs to my sister, she has one with "All this and brains" across the chest!

Another current favourate is

"No I don't fancy you

No I don't want to speak to you

No I don't fancy your mate

No I do not want a threesome

No I do not have a boyfriend

And no I am not a lesbian!"

~Cherry, xxx

I've seen a few good ones about town.

"F***ing f***kers f***king f***ed" I own this one myself.

"Your just jelous cause the Voices only talk to me"

"I'm with stupid (arrow points upwards)"

"I'm not mad, just ask my multi-coloured camel friend George"