• john cena
    • bubba dudley
    • ric flair
    • diamond dallas page
    • the rock
    • eugene
    • other(state who)

DDP without a doubt!

I remember when he was a manager in the AWA...He managed Paul Diamond and Pat Tanaka-Badd Company I believe was there name. He also did a stint as commintator in the AWA and also in the old florida promotion...although the name escapes me.

He was pure gold on the mic then and that was before he even got in the ring.

Whatever happend to DDP anyway?

That man belongs in wrestling in some aspect. Maybe he could come back to manage.

Could you imagin how far Billy Kidman and Paul London could go if they had a veteran like DDP in their corner...Think of the implications.

That would be "Twisted!" :devil

*Shows DDP high sign*...BANG!

DDP for me. First off, I loved the guy as a wrestler and as a personality. And now that he ain't wrestling anymore, I think it's a shame if he isn't gonna be involved in some way. Also, the guy can talk and is genuinely funny. He also knows about wrestling (well he always comes across to me as the world's biggest mark). All top-quality credentials for a color-commentator I reckon.

Only Rock stood out for me on that list, but Al Snow and The Coach were pretty damn funny during their short live commentary run on Raw.

I wish Jerry Lawler would get replaced by either Al or Coach.

I would personally like to see Mike Sanders as a colour guy. In WCW's last days, he was phenominal on the mic and had the charisma of a real main eventer. Unfortunatly, he sucked in the ring. Sucked badly.

I know he was rejected by WWE after an announcer trial, but I find it hard to believe someone with high quality charisma and mic skills couldn't cut it as a colour announcer.

Al Snow and The Coach also make a brilliant commentary team, so I'd be happy if both of these guys took their on-screen roles to just being the best play by play and colour commentator in North America. Coach and Al Snow on Raw and Josh Matthews and Tazz on Smackdown! would make me very happy indeed.

Well I would have picked The Rock but even though he's barely around anymore I'd still like to see him in the ring whenever he is. However if he was to ever stop wrestling, and start announcing full-time he would be great. Imagine how funny his thrash talking would be every night......but alas a pipe dream.

DDP would be my choice so. He has a lot of charisma and has the in ring experience to know what he's talking about, plus I miss him on t.v.

Edited by peoples eyebrow

I would like to see (hear) DDP move to commentary, he was a great character and not too bad a wrestler either and i think he would fit right in. He has been in the ring as well which nearly always helps a colour commentator. Another guy would be Mike Sanders, as Russ said
In WCW's last days, he was phenominal on the mic and had the charisma of a real main eventer.
and i agree, he was very entertaining on the mic and would be an excellent replacement for King.

hmm i would have never thought of bubba ray dudley, but seeing him on the list made me think he would be pretty good

he's a very underrated talker, and he has the right tone of voice to do it

its really hard to say though...its one of those things you have to see someone do before you know if they are good

the rock is an obvious great talker but i doubt he would make much of a commentator

personally, i'd like to see heyman commentating again...GORE GORE GORE!!

The Nature Boy hands down!!! Whooooooaaaaa!!

With Flairs knowledge, experience, whit and excellent mic skills, he's a logical choice.

He would be the greatest thing since Jesse "the Body" Ventura to take the commentators seat!

I love Jerry Lawler, but Flair and JR would be a perfect team.