Nothing........

Latino Reheat

Guest Thundara

I think they're from Cornwall, im not sure.

Their earlier stuff is a bit punk-rockish, and isn't particularly good. Sounds very lame-like, so I never bothered with them.

But after hearing Nothing, then listening to Steve Lamaqq on Radio 1 review the album, I'd say they've made a much better sounding album, "a lot fuller, more substance" as he put it.

For anyone who wants to check out their earlier stuff, they have 2 previous albums; their debut, "How Ace Are Buildings" and they're last album, "A Versus Monkey Kong".

Their debut is impossible to find in stores, so try Amazon.co.uk

or similar places.

Presuming you don't take them too seriously, the early stuff is quite good... cartoon rock, if you will. They said themselves in an interview in Kerrang, they didn't have anything to rightabout that young, so they just basically had fun. Used to have a demo of How Ace Are Buildings and some of that was quite cool.

Guest Thundara

Grant Nicholas? No! Sounds nothing, nothing like him. (excuse the obvious pun)

Fair enough, he looks like him becuase of the blonde highlights, but apart from that......nope.

Grant has actually cut his hair extremely short these days, no blonde at all. Hope Feeder will be releasing some new material soon. :)

• 2 weeks later...