WWE SmackDown!...sniff, sniff

Well for starters they could sack jbl. I dont think he should ever have been pushed at all, let alone made WWE CHAMPION for god sake...is there no humanity.

Ahem...anyway....then the writing department could do with a complete overhaul starting with Stephanie sacking herself.....we can pray.

Also they could share the wealth of talent around by bringing over Jericho and Matt Hardy. Pushing the two of them properly when they arrived would be a start too.

He's a good mid-card character, so sacking him would be stupid, especially considering they really have no one much better in terms of a character (although they have many a better talent).

If I were SmackDown booker, I'd give the title to Undertaker. Simply cas if he's gonna squash everyone, he might as well do it whilst making the title look good. The matches will be good awful, but then they were up til about 1996 too when Mick Foley got his hands on him and made him break out of his shell. All Taker needs is someone like that, and if I remember right, the last guy to take Taker to his limits was RVD.

Could be an idea.

Firstly make Bradshaw lose the title to RVD, with Booker, Taker & Guerrero all after the title, so JBL never goes in contention ever again, & goes back to midcarding.

Personally, i would fire every writer & hire brand new ones, with fresh ideas.

next i would give the Crusier title a push by having a BIG tournament for #1 contender, where all the matches are on later on shows & PPV's so people will pay more attention, & have the title matches involving High Flyers & not Chavo's (Under 220 pounds, but does not amaze with his style)

Then i would bring Hardcore title back, but without the 24/7 rule.

I would get Jehrico, Rhyno, Hurricane & Rosey to come to Smackdown, give Jehrico a couple of title shots, and Hurricane & Rosey for comic relief (Which they havent been used for in a while) & put them in the tag title race or Hurricane in Crusier divison.

I would get Tazz back in into Wrestling condition & have him as a heel.

I would fire Gunn & Holly, get Mordecai back on TV & make him evebtually make Undertaker pay for his sins.

The with Hardcore title in & Paul Heyman, a ECW faction forms, with RVD as their leader with Dudleyz, Tazz, Rhyno, Dreamer(as a manager) & other former ECW'ers forming a faction despite being a mix of Heels & Faces, this leader to a winner takes all match, Smackdown v ECW.

Stage set with Jehrico, E.Guerrero, Taker, Booker T & Mysterio for Smackdown & RVD, Dudley Boyz, Rhyno & Tazz for ECW.

Then ECW win with Big Show joining them, then Smackdown is changed to "ECW Smackdown" for a couple of months until another winner takes all match is held this time team Smackdown wins.

All done on Smackdown PPV's.

If anyone thinks my opinons i have here are:

1.Stupid

2.Lame

3.Will never happen (It Proberly wont happen)

Well, anything is better than the way things are.

He's a good mid-card character' date=' so sacking him would be stupid, especially considering they really have no one much better in terms of a character (although they have many a better talent).[/quote']

I was being melodramatic, i thought people would get it. :oops

But i stand by my statement that he should never have gotten such a large push! also I believe in ring ability to be a superior reason for making somebody champion over character.

Ahem...anyway....then the writing department could do with a complete overhaul starting with Stephanie sacking herself.....we can pray.

I obviously dont think stephanie sacking herself is a possibility either...again just said for effect and humour.

I think this bandwagon has been flogged to death' date=' personally.[/quote']

Im not on any bandwagon, I just dont like someone who can barely move in the ring being champion. No-one's going to change my mind about that.

Edited by peoples eyebrow

Well for starters they could sack jbl. I dont think he should ever have been pushed at all, let alone made WWE CHAMPION for god sake...is there no humanity.

Also they could share the wealth of talent around by bringing over Jericho and Matt Hardy. Pushing the two of them properly when they arrived would be a start too.

Firstly, I believe People's Eyebrow said "SACK JBL" for effect as much as anything, so please calm down. By all means, Smackdown doesn't have much talent at all, that's beyond question. But there's still the possibility of a good show there, with the likes of Eddie Guerrero, Booker T, Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, John Cena, The Dudleyz, Chavo Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Charlie Haas, and good characters like Paul Heyman and Kurt Angle. This, along with all the talent on Raw who'd get a better crack of the whip on Smackdown (Jericho and Hardy have been mentioned).

Secondly, while there may be an anti-Bradshaw bandwagon, not everyone is on it. I hate the way that, occasionally, there's a person or a stiuation that the majority of people hate (with good reason I might add), but are accused by the minority of jumping on the bandwagon. It's not fair is all I'm saying.

Here's my thoughts on JBL, as things stand, on Smackdown:

- His being champion is an absolute joke.

- His wrestling ability is non-existent.

- He has three moves.

- All he can do is brawling-style crap that went out in the '80s

- He ain't brilliant on the mike - he's OK

- He's not a wrestler, he's a guy who thinks he's tough, and all he does is brawl : he makes Goldberg look like Kurt Angle

- If I was in Booker T's position, for example, I would've gone home and cried the night JBL won the title

These are my main two points:

#1 JBL is a mid-carder, and an average one at that. The fact that he has a character and can speak should not take away from a chronic lack of talent. Hulk Hogan had charisma - doesn't stop a lot of people from hating him as a wrestler.

#2 I wasn't overly hostile towards him until they gave him the title. He's the worst and least-deserving champion in history. He makes me sick.

I suppose the most frustrating thing is: WHY put the title on him when there's at least 15 guys in WWE (as a whole) who deserve it more and would do a better job, long OR short term?

Edited by E2K

KEEP JBL!! He is doing a very good job. Who was the last heel as big as him? Youll have to go back a long way.

Now if I was to improve SmackDown! I would bring Mordecai back after Summerslam and have him fued with Eddie while The Undertaker crushes JBL for the title.

Give the Tag Titles too RVD and another ex-ECWer and make RVD a heel. The have them fued with London and Kidman for a while.

Use the CruiserWeight division. Eve though I dont like the cruiser style I think it is a good attraction.

KEEP JBL!! He is doing a very good job. Who was the last heel as big as him? Youll have to go back a long way

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it Jack. But if we're talkng about heels; I considered Brock Lesnar to be a very good heel, especially in the time period between the Survivor Series build-up and his match with Goldberg, and I think he would have been truly excellent in that role on-screen if he hadn't left when he did. Kurt Angle was a superb heel as well, in fact, he always is. Randy Orton is a better heel; Triple H is a better heel. Even guys who are generally known as faces, like the Rock, Jericho and Booker T are better heels. And people might forget, cos its been so long since he was a heel, but HBK was also brilliant as a heel. In fact, you don't have to go back that far at all; they're all over the place. Guys who make better heels than Bradshaw, who don't have to rely on cheap heat to get over, AND who have the in-ring talent to back it all up that he doesn't. Just my opinion though.

JBL is a better heal than Brock Lesner ever was. Brock is by far a better wrestler, but JBL give people more of a reason to hate him than Brock ever did. The key to a good heal character is the mic skills. Brock was the worst on the mic that I ever heard. Give JBL a raise, the guy has so many people hating him, and posting against him that proves he has done his job well. Those posting against him are just strengthing the good job he's doing. Way to go JBL haters.

Kurt Angle is a very good heal but I think he's limited with the stupid wheelchair gimmick. thank God he'll be back for Summer Slam. Kurt Angle, a good wrestler with good mic skills. The perfect heel. Randy Orton, over at RAW, is the perfect heel too.

JBL is good becausae he causes alot of heat, but he's not a strong enough character to carry SmackDown. Once Kurt is back (on his feet), than SmackDown will improve, than all you can stop whining over JBL. With Big Show back, that could help too.

Bringing some people over from RAW would be good, but you don't want to weakin RAW by doing so. The Lottery was suppost to accomplish that, but the RAW people didn't make that big of an impact. SmackDown still lacks. SmackDown shouldn't have let Benoit go over to RAW, but RAW is the best place to get a major push and Benoit is on top of the world.

Mordeci will not make a big difference in SmackDown no matter who he's involved with.

Stop blaming Stephanie on so much.

I think Undertaker as Champion would be good for SmackDown, but since he's only going to be around for a short while, I'm not sure if it would be worth it.

SmackDown also needs to take the Tag Championship more seriously. I mean look who the Champions are now. Come On!! I liked the team of Rico and Haas too, but that reign was a joke too. The Dudleys were the best team to have the gold in a long time. Scotty and Rikishi was just a wrong team too. Where have all the good Tag Teams gone? A subject for a different Thread.

I've said enough I think and pissed off to many people I'm sure. One things for sure, I'm not giving up on the WWE because I'm a true fan. Take that!

That's it. I'm never EVER gonna open my mouth about JBL again. Unless he commits foul and unholy murder at some future point, I will never post another post on the subject of him. That's it.

But just one last point; I don't hate JBL cos he's a heel, or a good heel, or whatever. I want to make that perfectly clear. He brings nothing to wrestling or sports entertainment for me, and takes away my enjoyment of the show. I can get why people like Hogan and HHH, but not this clown. But hey, it's just my view.

Just one thing about what you said SavageFury; what I've been saying all along is that JBL is "not strong enough" to carry Smackdown. Which is why it's such a joke he's champion.

From now on, I'm ignoring his very existence. The Smackdown title is vacant; there IS no WWE champion.

Edited by E2K

I think JBL is in the top 5 wrestlers on smackdown, i also think he is great on the mic and is the best heel in a while. I also think the hardcore title should be brought back and the CW title should be pushed to the second biggest title on smackdown, as it isnt fair that just the size of a wrestler demines thier ability.

JBL was a better heel on his own, but Brock was more believable than JBL ever will be. Unlike JBL, Brock had people into his matches, and was superhuman. If Brock told you he was going to kill someone, you wouldn't argue with him. And as for talking, that's what managers are for. One of Lesnar's biggest successes was having Heyman by his side. JBL may not need a manager, but then his ability inside the ring is almost non-existant. He doesn't seem to understand how to get a crowd into your match. At least with Lesnar, he was a fantastic seller, used his absolute dominance to get people to believe his opponent was the underdog, and was probably on the verge of being a carrier, a guy who could carry not-as-good workers to good matches. And whatever he lacked in personality, Heyman made up for uber times (and Heyman is still the best talker on SmackDown).

But saying that, JBL is still a decent character. I just don't think he should ever have been champion. I know he's the only one on SmackDown probably worthy of it, but then the WWE should move guys from RAW to SmackDown. Problem solved.

I'm very confident that JBL will bomb as the lower drawing champion in history.

Like Dra said Lesnar was far more believeable in certain aspects.... and as for having less reasons to hate him?

Well he threw a one legged kid down the stair whilst that leg was broken after nearly killing him... anything JBL could do, even his goose stepping is nothing compared to that really.... He turned on us to join with Vince as well...

In fact the only good thing Lesnar ever did really was beat up the Big Show for us and teach Hardcore Holly a lesson in taking liberties and bullying...

My ideas for Smackdown are as follows:

1- bring the hurricane, tajiri, matt hardy, christian and the coach to smackdown

hurricane and tajiri can enter the cruiserweight division

matt hardy and christian can get pushes to us title challenges

coach can take over from tazz as commentator and they can get tazz in the gym get him in shape and have him wrestle again

2- they need to get rid off some people as well such as the bashams, orlando jordan etc.

3- they definatly need to give pushes to the likes of johnc ena, booker t and rob van dam

4- they need to have more meaningful matches on ppvs for example at the great american they threw together like about 3 matches in the final few days before the ppv such as [mordecai vs. hardcore holly, kenzo suzuki vs. billy gunn, sable vs. torrie wilson]

5- they need to turn the undertaker turn heel and build up the ministry again.

6- they need to get a new genaral manager such as shane mcmahon and have kurt angle take amonth or two off to get sorted out and back to full fitness to wrestle again.

7- they need to build a strong tag team division

8- they need to use the cruiserweights alot more cos talents such as akio, scotty 2 hotty, kidman etc. never get no tv time

9- they could bring the hardcore title back to add some unpredictability to the show.

10- they need paul heyman to manage someone again such as luther reigns

11- they need to add some experience to the show someone like ric flair could do the trick

12- when the rock is available make him make an appearance on smackdown for a change cos smackdown is his show

i have alot more ideas but i am too tired to post them at the moment so i will do it at a later date but most of the above r possible and should be done post back to see what u think of my ideas

Here's how to improve Smackdown.

1. Its been said so many times, ditch JBL.

2. Use the talent you have. Push guys like RVD, Booker T, Shannon Moore (if even still wrestles), and Kidman.

3. Use the cruiserwieght division so it isn't laughable. These guys can put on some of the best matches.

You could always stop typing in full caps. Maybe that'd make SmackDown better...

Wait...wait...wait. Now I have been backing you up on alot of your points, but appearently your gas tank just hit E and you are short on cash to get any more.

Now for those that use the internet on a regular basis realize that you use full caps for emphasis on a subject or a phrase to catch attention. In fact, that's why on an important letter the first word is usually "ATTENTION:", thats in all caps because it's the first thing you see and it signals urgency. It works better than attention...And last I check if you are emphasising a strong fact or challenge...you may use all caps (thats an advertisement tactic)okay...now I hope that make YOU feel better. :thumbsup

Trips, your ideas are pretty cool. There were a couple of things I thought were kinda funky, though.

coach can take over from tazz as commentator and they can get tazz in the gym get him in shape and have him wrestle again...

(1) Please don't let Coachman take over for Tazz. Tazz has come a long way from announcing, but he still has a long way to go - and the same goes for Mike Cole as well. Both are very green, and to be frightfully honest, the Coach sucks as an announcer...he just hasn't developed the skills - which is why he isn't behind a commentator's booth on RAW or SmackDown! (really, who watches HEAT?) I would love to see Tazz wrestle again, but only if he kills people like he did in ECW. If you haven't seen one of his matches there, then you haven't really seen Taz (if possible, check out ECW's Heat Wave '99, where Taz faced Tajiri; Taz put him in the Tazmission using the steel from a steel fence...it was so graphic, that the camera people were told NOT to zoom in on it).

2- they need to get rid off some people as well such as the bashams' date=' orlando jordan etc/7- they need to build a strong tag team division[/quote']

(2) They should build a better Tag Team Division, but how can they do that if they get rid of wrestlers like The Bashams? If anything, they should use folks like the Bashams and Orlando Jordan more. It's not that they suck as wrestlers, but you never got to see them actually perform. Look at the winners of Tough Enough 3 - if given the chance, both of those young men could've wowed us by now, but instead they got murdered by Tommy Dreamer (of all people...where the hell is he now?), and they disappear into obsurity. Matt Morgan the same way. To make an even better point, The Bashams actually brought at least a little bit of noteriety to the tag titles. I think instead of bringing in more people and signing more checks, they should use the people they're paying to work, but are sitting on their laurels b/c JBL or HHH is too busy hogging the spotlight.

6- they need to get a new genaral manager such as shane mcmahon and have kurt angle take amonth or two off to get sorted out and back to full fitness to wrestle again

I think Angle is done. He may have one more match in him, but whatever injury he has that has him sidelined now, that's it. I'm probably wrong, but I agree with you. There should be a new General Manager for SD!, b/c frankly, Angle is boring me.

Other than that, you points are..on point... :thumbsup

Wait...wait...wait. Now I have been backing you up on alot of your points, but appearently your gas tank just hit E and you are short on cash to get any more.

Now for those that use the internet on a regular basis realize that you use full caps for emphasis on a subject or a phrase to catch attention. In fact, that's why on an important letter the first word is usually "ATTENTION:", thats in all caps because it's the first thing you see and it signals urgency. It works better than attention...And last I check if you are emphasising a strong fact or challenge...you may use all caps (thats an advertisement tactic)okay...now I hope that make YOU feel better. :thumbsup

Rules state (And I quote): No excessive caps - Please do not post threads in capitals, or have titles of posts in caps - Typing in block capitals is considered shouting, so please do not post any titles, or posts in caps

You used excessive caps, and broke the rule. Nothing you've just said makes that fact any less fact :thumbsup

Rules state (And I quote): No excessive caps - Please do not post threads in capitals' date=' or have titles of posts in caps[/b'] - Typing in block capitals is considered shouting, so please do not post any titles, or posts in caps

You used excessive caps, and broke the rule. Nothing you've just said makes that fact any less fact :thumbsup

Well actually, Your original statement lacks point. You see, even if I broke the rule...That has nothing to do with making SmackDown better...So next time I break a rule, just tell me that I broke a rule or show me the rule (like you just did), instead of waisting both our time by having silly argument. Thanks. :xyx