TWO Weakest Link - Greatest Title Belts Round 1

TWO Weakest Link - LEAST Greatest Title Belt  

27 members have voted

1. 1. TWO Weakest Link - LEAST Greatest Title Belt

• WWF World Heavyweight Championship (Pre-Unification)
    • WCW World Heavyweight Championship (Pre-Unification)
    • ECW World Heavyweight Championship
    • AWA World Heavyweight Championship
    • NWA World Heavyweight Championship
    • WWF Intercontinental Championship
    • WCW US Heavyweight Championship

That's right; its baaaaack!

The topic for this series is which belt do you hold in highest regard above all others? You can base this on anything you like, from its lineage to its alliance with classic title matches.

Remember to vote off the belt you LEAST regard, so that the last belt standing can be crowned the greatest.

The choice is yours!

Edited by Cactus Jack

The original WWF Championship. I've never watched ECW, AWA or NWA so they're ruled out. The WWF placed a bigger importance on their title than WCW ever did (David Arquette for crying out loud ...) and moments like the end of WMXII when Shawn Michaels cried after winning the belt swing my vote to the WWF Championship.

Torn between the AWA World Championship and the ECW Championship. Think I'll have to go with the AWA belt, its got quite good lineage, but as ECW was quite ground breaking and I feel this is represented in the belt, so its the AWA belt for me.

The AWA title as it was held for too long by Verne Gange and Nick Bockwinkel to really be set as a must have title... I mean I'm not saying it should be passed around like a peace pipe, oh no, just that once in a while a title change is good...

I think they were the two main holders, people like Lawler, Perfect, Zybisko and others held it but it was never really as sought after as Hogan's gold and the NWA's... The WWE title also until the early 1990's was too predictable... you knew Hogan was gonna win! But the AWA title was worse so my vote goe's to that....

Although why the MLW, WCW International title, WCW TV title, the WWF European title and the XPW title aren't here I don't know....