***Official Smackdown Thread - 8th July 2004***

Kam

Preview:

U.S., TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS ON THE LINE!

July 8, 2004

Two titles will be on the line this week when SmackDown! comes to you from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada! Don't miss the show this Thursday night at 8/7 CT on UPN.

John Cena will defend the United States Championship against Booker T. The Bookerman won a Triple Threat Match last week to become the No. 1 contender. Can he now become the new champion? Find out this Thursday night.

Plus, the Dudley Boyz will defend the WWE Tag Team Championship against Billy Kidman and Paul London!

And speaking of championships, we're just one week away from John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Eddie Guerrero. The two Superstars will battle in a Cage Match for the WWE Championship next week on SmackDown! What will these Superstars do this week on the show in preparation for the Cage Match?

In a six-man tag match, Chavo Guerrero, Akio and Jamie Noble team up to face Spike Dudley, Scotty 2 Hotty and Rey Mysterio! Also, Rob Van Dam goes one on one with Mark Jindrak!

I quite liked Smackdown this week.

- Good to see new tag champs, although having all the heel/face tag-teams congratulate them was weird.

- Loved the six man cruiser match.

- That promo with Kenzo made me laugh, especially the ending with "God bless America" (the show was in Canada)

- The Cena/Booker match was OK for what it was, I hope Cena doesnt win it back though.

- I hope Teddy is not off our screens for too long, I'm missing him!

Overall it was OK.

You must have, Cactus...Mark Jindrak has parted ways (amicably) with Teddy Long. He gave RVD a bit a of a whuppin' too, before having to job to him :D.

And yes, Darkstar..."Jindrak Watch" was updated a few days ago...

Cheers!

Was it acted out, or did Cole/Tazz announce it during commentray?