Cena/Angle (SD Spoiler)

shark25

Thanks to prowrestling.com for the info

*WWE United States champion John Cena pinned Booker T with the FU. Kurt Angle and Luther Reigns came to ringside. Cena accidentally hit Angle with a clothesline after Booker ducked. He then took out Reigns with Angle's cane. After the pin, Reigns attacked Cena and grabbed the US title and walked off. Angle announced that Cena had been warned that if he put his hands on Angle, there would be reprecussions and there are - Angle then announced that Cena was stripped of the United States championship

I think that because the character of Booker T is not one to lie down and take something like that happening without TRYING to get the US Title. Cena won't lie down as his character is very upstanding and rebellious. Meanwhile, Kurt Angle and Luther Reins will want to bully Cena as much as possible like in recent weeks. To have the storyline drop so suddenly, no matter how stupid WWE can be at times, makes no sense whatsoever. It's like Eric Bischoff stripping Benoit of the title while HHH watns it. Triple H would do whatever he can to get the title that is vacant.

Really, I haven't thought about it that much! :-0

Without a doubt, this guy needs to be a future WWE Champion, but I'd prefer to see him win it as a heel rather than a face. The heel had so much more depth to it than the face currently does. It really is funny because I was longing for Cena to turn face and now that he has been for quite a while, I'm wishing he was a heel again.

Cena is the iggest piece of overrated crap I have ever seen!

He is one of the worst today in the ring with a EXTREMELY limited movest, he is poor as a face, needs a proper fued with a face like Jericho and I will be seriously shocked if he gets near the WWE Title anytime soon.

the site you got this from is very unreliable its the same site i got info that jeff hardy is coming back to raw with sting it is also the site which said that owen hart was seen shopping at x mas last year.

well said Bibby, u are the first to agree with me that Cena is total S***. he is in no way a credible hip-hop icon or rapper, IMO his gimmik is total crap and if he ever became WWE Champion i will take a picture of myself in a thong and send it to Vince hoping that my idea of Naked Bielok will be taken in with open arms and given a shot at the WWE Title at Wrestlemania.

(bring back Mideon !!!)

Prof V.D. - Smackdown is taped on a Tuesday at the arena and aired on a Thursday on UPN. Smackdown is then aired on a Saturday morning in the UK.

jackbibby - And you are comparing Cena's limited arsenal to JBL and The Undertaker? If not, are you basing it on his crowd reactions? This man is one of the most over men on Smackdown, like it or not. Those more over than him can only be JBL, Eddie Guerrero and Taker himself. And jackbibby, get prepared for a shock, because I'm on for Cena getting another WWE Title shot before the year is out.