Patition to bring back the wrestlinginbritain forum.

Guest SkinnyBoy

Guest SkinnyBoy
Everyone wants this forum back especially me and it was a great place for british promotions to talk about UK wrestling. All you get in here is WWF, WWF and more WWF. That bores me. I say everyone who wants it back including the Iceman as I read his thoughts on his site e-mails whoever runs wrestling in britain and begs him to get it back. What do you think?

The Wrestling in Britain Fan Forum was excellent for a while, but it then became something of a warzone for three main reasons:-

1.) GBH began to have problems and this led to blah blah blah.

2.) The BXW were totally and utterly unfairly slated, course it didn't help having Rob McKay running his damned mouth on every flaming forum or guestbook known to man...but that aside. This led to more warring, between Aaron, Matt V and just about everybody else...especially when Matt started commenting on people who'd left GBH recently.

3.) It was just too damned easy for any idiot to post...all you got the last month was swearing and some idiot babbling on about religion.

----

I would love to see it back though, Carl does an excellent job with the site and it is still a very important part of the UK scene. Certainly, more fans of UK and more UK wrestlers went on there than I think have been on here. The Forum was an important tool for promoting shows also, but alas you just can't keep the idiots away from it.