Y2J 1

Is Y2J being set-up?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Is Y2J being set-up?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Don't Care

With what happened on Smackdown involving Stephanie alligning herself with Jericho against The Game does anybody actually buy that this is for real or are The Game & Steph in cahoots to cost Y2J the undisputed championship at Wrestlemania?:-) :devil

Guest Perfection

Oh for gods sake, shut the hell up, he/she/it obviously didn't know the *Spoiler*rule.

Oh, and thanks for spoiling part of the No Way Out Quiz for everyone.

Just after a thread had been posted saying "too many spoilers". Falling on deaf ears eh :mad

Might as well talk about smackdown anyway yeh, i doubt its a set up of any kind considering Jericho came out first, there was no warning to Stephanie that Jericho would be coming out. Infact the idea of a set up is extremely silly...So unless the WWF writers have gone completely insane the answer has to be no.

Edited by Simon

I think we hit that stage at around the 'Kiss My Ass' angle.

Yeah thanks not at all for reminding me of that. I genuinely had forgotten about Vince talking about his great ass and getting it kissed. Ugghhhhh. Well at least Billy Gunn wasn't still being pushed as a potential main eventer otherwise we could have seen some hideous ass feud between the two of them, ending with a loser licks my ringhole match at the Rumble. Gross