Jeff might be there to stay at TNA

Fidel Cashflow

dring impact they played a promo song and video ala WWE style. The message was "See you in the Future". I think he is going to be in TNA. He's said he wants a Taker style contract and NWA will give it to him. I think when he shakes his rust off he will be back to his old self. They will probally provide there own kind of rehab for him.

When you think abot, WCW started off like this tilizing former WWF/E talent. I think the main difference is that they have original talent in AJ, Kazarian, Skipper, Low Ki. Amd sing there ties with AAA to get gys like Abyss and the lchadors on the AAA X cp team. I think they are prolonging there relationship with AAA by making the originators of the High-Flying scene win the X Cups. Vince McMahon wold again let his ego get in the way and make his team win.

Jeff Is a great man to get. He has a lot of star quality and can lead the TNA Revolution. Its also better to have people who kids have heard of to get more viewers

haha hes done it again, give this lad his own standup thats brilliant

Jeff Is a great man to get. He has a lot of star quality and can lead the TNA Revolution. Its also better to have people who kids have heard of to get more viewers

In a way, that's right. However, by the same reckoning, you could argue that case to bring Jake Roberts in. But we all know Jake is a drunken wreck who gonna end up dead very very soon.

I'd rather have someone who gives a damn about the business and is clean and fresh and willing to take the chance rather than a guy who half-arses every single thing he does and only gets his spots because of "name value".

Hardy could never and will never be able to wrestle a match that isn't based on high spots! When done right like TLC and his matches with RVD it was excellent... but the rest of the time he sucked...

Case in point... Vengence 2001, the Hardyz face each other in what should have been huge! But they worked a sloppy mat based match that highlighted that Matt was better and Jeff couldn't wrestle!

So he moved back to the old style and bumbs and now I get to the real point....

Hardy can't take the punishment anymore... so becasue he won't and can't adapt his style a la Lyger in Japan then hid body become increasling knackered and his drug problem gets worse and he croaks it...

He doesn't have the passion and will to save himself and his future in this business... if I could I would be dying to get a shot like he's had and would try and do everyone proud... I hope he misses a Swanton and knackers his back so badly he can't wrestle again and he wakes up from his dream....