TWO = FOUR

Kam

:balloons The 25th of June marks Talk Wrestling Online’s 4th Birthday! :balloons

To celebrate there will be:

- A Special Birthday Edition of the TWO Newsletter – with some special birthday articles.

- General Knowledge Team Quiz - Tonight at 8pm!

- Tony has updated the TWO Timeline, which covers the last four years at TWO: Talk Wrestling Online Timeline

- 10 NEW avatars - draVen has kindly made some more avatars for the forums including Kane, Trish, Vince, Eddie and more.

- Legends of Wrestling Competition - 10 PS2 games are up for grabs!

Happy Birthday TWO!

Happy birthday TWO :D Obviously the last two years have been the best, as i have been here! In all seriousness, well done to Kam and the top brass for keeping it going this long.

Oh and Draven i love the Bulldog avatar :xyx

Edited by Alan

Chris2k continues his quest to hold every job on TWO by stepping up to the plate.

You may think that's a joke Tony, but guess who's doing the timeline next year? ;)

Happy Birthday TWO. One day we'll celebrate it on the same day for two consecutive years :P.

I think we're forgetting the bigger picture here folks. I've now been a chatroom moderator for 3 years! Surely I get a golden watch or something like that?

Anyway, on a less important note, I'm glad to see TWO turn 4. I didn't think some of the older members would have lived to see this day to be honest, with Father Time catching up to them. Let's hope that they're all here with us next year.

But hey, let's end this on a positive note. I've seen a lot at TWO. I've booted people 3346356 times, banned people 24634747 times, edited posts 3473478946378 times, moved posts 8989567389 times, been let down by Colin 649 times and had so much cybersex that I couldn't possibly fit the number in one post.

TWO is very special to me. It's a place where I can feel important and stop kids from having fun. For that, Kam, I am eternally grateful.

I've seen a lot at TWO. I've booted people 3346356 times' date=' banned people 24634747 times, edited posts 3473478946378 times, moved posts 8989567389 times, been let down by Colin 649 times and had so much cybersex that I couldn't possibly fit the number in one post.[/quote']

And how does Ssur feel about this? :)