Silvervision

harlow

as for that match warrior vs hogan at WM6 i must say if u have the wmx8 dvd as i do now thanks to the wonder that is amazon then that match is included in its entirity on the second disc as an extra- seems to be a disc full of hogan in fairness tho

as for that match warrior vs hogan at WM6 i must say if u have the wmx8 dvd as i do now thanks to the wonder that is amazon then that match is included in its entirity on the second disc as an extra- seems to be a disc full of hogan in fairness tho

It's a shame X8 sucked so much, as the extras are great :thumbsup

Saracen's Comic Genius

Probably because the caterors didn't show....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wait... please... still...(gasp)... getting my breath!!!

Pure Class!!! No Really!!! May have to find you and give you a rep point.

Anyway Silvervision as you may or may not know was taken off the shelves because of a court order banning them from using WWF material. However, earlier this year a High Court Judge overruled this finding and so we have Silvervision DVD's again. See some judges are cool! :thumbsup

Spiritchaser.

Crystallising.

Silvervision are fab. There's nothing finer than pre-ordering stacks of DVDs, all with different release dates and have them turn up as a nice surprise every so often. This morning my Friday was made with the arrival of Backlash. I didn't see the PPV live on Sky and I'm really looking forward to Orton/Foley.

Hey guys,

Been scouring through my tape collction and there I find to my absolute merriment...WrestleMania IV taped directly from TV, real old analogue Sky.

Think it was the first one I ever taped not sure though have to check, got all other 'Manias 1-5 on originals all others I have taped directly from TV, can't believe it's almost time for 21, where did the time go?

Though I haven't missed a live PPV since the first In Your House and never missed a 'Mania, in fact up until Armageddon 2003 I don't think I've ever missed a PPV, I've got eyes like suitcases, all those four in the morning jobs.

P.S. Does anyone else remember when PPV's were not live? They were shown at 8:00 o'clock on Sky One, yes Sky One.

Spiritchaser.

Archiving.

Edited by Spiritchaser

I have WM3 taped from Sky One, and it has adverts on it for the DJ Kat show! LMAO! I remember most of the event were broadcast on Sky Movies after 1988.

I'd love to get the full, Sky TV version of WM6, I had it as a kid but taped over it and now have the home video release, but the original had lots more in it, including the awesome countdown.

I have the original SummerSlam 89 from Sky when the SummerSlam logo falls off the wall and Gene Okerlund yells "F**K IT!" lol

Yup Silvervision are great...

Got my Wrestlemania XX Limited Edition Boxset this morning, Considering it wasn't supposed to arrive until early/mid July, I was quite suprised to see it today.

Got me as well today, have to say it was worth every penny, it is really is a nice set.