Cliques and Factions

MachoMat

As a member of the most elite, prestigous, and envied group here at TWO, I was just wondering what other, rival organizations exist?

What tag teams are there to challenge Darkstar & Boyo or The Sons of Thunder?

If you're part of a group show your team pride. Sign in and shout it out!

There was DX, nWo and now RX who quite frankly dont compare to the two afore mentioned cliques/stables whatever you want to call them

i simply align myself with Trash Master and the other two guys as they are good mates whom i like to discuss wrestling with, tis less of a stable than just a group of mates

Surely my friend Macho... u must understand that is a general chat topic....

But in the spirit of fun, I and Maxx along with our Manager the erm... Manager form the Triad....

f2k was a member but he has left us to form the Revoultion... but he is still a close friend of the Triad...

But in all seriousness... general chat eh?

There was DX, nWo and now RX who quite frankly dont compare to the two afore mentioned cliques/stables whatever you want to call them

i simply align myself with Trash Master and the other two guys as they are good mates whom i like to discuss wrestling with, tis less of a stable than just a group of mates

Lighten up f2k. It's just a bit of fun. No need to be all nasty and insulting. RX is just some guys who get along, like to talk wrestling and have some similiar views.

NOTE to Evil Gringo: Perhaps you're right my honorable and witty nenesis. I just thought that since we all come here this would be a good place.

Can we please drop it now? RX is a cutesy idea (in my eyes), but only worked as it was a kinda one off thing. If we keep going on about the stables/factions thing then we WILL be made to stop it all, and I dont want to do that becouse I'm kinda attatched to the RX thing.

draVen please close this thread.

Because people like me and not you :D

And just a little rant from me. I mean no offense to anyone but I feel I must say my piece and hope people see loud and clearly what I am getting at...

THIS IS NOT GENERAL CHAT!!!! THIS IS A WRESTLING FORUM TO DISCUSS WRESTLING EVENTS, NOT WHO IS SLEEPING WITH WHO IN WHOSE BED WITH WHOSE WIFE AT WHOSE FLAT WITH WHOSE TV ON!!! PLEASE KEEP ALL NON-WRESTLING RELATED THREADS OUT OF THIS FORUM!!! THANK YOU