Ryan Adams

Bob Greenberg

I loved it when he released 'Gold' - his name and the album title just made me think of so many Bryan Adams fans thinking 'Gold, must be a greatest hits, I'll buy this', then taking it home and finding out it's someone completely different. Ryan Adams - the snidey Bryan! Makes me think of my mate pointing out on a Ryanair flight that the quality of the flight would be so much better on Bryanair.

I'm not a fan, but he's not someone I dislike or anything. It's just that one unfortunate coincidence which makes him seem snide even though it really isn't his fault or his concern.

My girlfriend went through a stage of liking him and subjected me to his albums... I don't mind a bit of misery and pain in music and lets face it he has a lot to vent, but I prefer it be laid over thunderous riffs and drums... I'm a metalhead so sue me...

Rock n Roll was his filler album where he took the piss but still magazines like the nme gave it good reviews because they are so far up his ass... I don't like his music, think he's a good lyricist but that his day has been and gone...

My girlfriend went through a stage of liking him and subjected me to his albums... I don't mind a bit of misery and pain in music and lets face it he has a lot to vent, but I prefer it be laid over thunderous riffs and drums... I'm a metalhead so sue me...

Rock n Roll was his filler album where he took the piss but still magazines like the nme gave it good reviews because they are so far up his ass... I don't like his music, think he's a good lyricist but that his day has been and gone...

Heathens!

Rock'nRoll wasn't great, but Love is hell certainly is :thumbsup