Huge news... *spoiler*

Fletch

The following is from http://www.3strandwrestling.com/main.shtml and is on their newsboard, sorry i dont have a direct link

We have just been told that the challenger for AJ Styles' X-Division championship at the TNA Anniversary show this Wednesday night on PPV will be Jeff Hardy. TNA has been advertising this on their website as a "Major Player" who is not on TNA's main roster.

Jim Ross had recently stated on Byte This that he had been in talks with Jeff about a possible return to WWE. WWE's main concern was that they wanted him to go to rehab which he refused to do.

As we understand it, Hardy's appearance this Wednesday will be a one shot deal with the company. He will NOT be at the Impact! taping in Orlando on Thursday.

Yeah I heard Kid Kash has broke his leg too... so there bringing in Jeff Hardy eh? Good is this match gonna stink.

Sorry but Hardy will have ring rust... he's still not sorted his problems out that were effecting his performance and AJ will have to carry a sloppy spot wrestler to a good match... no chance.

I is happy he's getting a one off, then he can see whether he has the passion anymore, he will have a bit of ring-rust, but i'm happy to see him wrestle, even if i'm not gonna get to see it & it's a one off.

But i dont think he'll be back in WWE for a least another year & maybe more.

What ever happened to Hulk Hogan on TNA???

Was his a one-off as well

Yes because remember what jeff said in his shoot

"Im not addicted to drugs, its DRUG, just one, but im not an addict"

great stuff jeff, you keep saying that and lets see where u get

Aj watch your career go downhill from tonight mate

I read in an interview with Matt hardy, that Jeff would like to wrestle again. But can't take the travelling and constantly being on the road. Something similar to that. I think Matt said, basically, that Jeff needs a schedule similar to 'Taker's, where he only wrestles every other week or so. I think.

Oh god another Faction... see what we've done Boyo, Maxx, Darkstar.... why....!!!!!!

Sorry am back now... Hmmm reason Taker gets that schedule is a) he's 40+ and has a family including a young child... b) he's a legend who's so over now he doesn't need ramming down our throat everyweek.... c) he has to take time off because he needs laser hair treatment in a vain attempt to get back his classic Taker hairline...

Jeff isn't a legend... he is a broken down addict who's in denile... and he has a full head of hair... he knew the score when he became a wrestler so why bitch and why moan?

What that Hardy is now a broken wreck who couldn't get back to the WWE without a lot of work? And that he can only work a short crummy match due to the incredible toll his body has undergone taking huge bumbs and lotsa drugs?

I knew that when I saw him in ROH the other year, he stank back then.

No he was Hardy in ROH, he just wore the mask to the ring for some reason, probably becasue his drug addled brain thought... wow cool idea dude...

I enjoyed the Hardyz tag run but I think the time has come for Jeff to give it u and go into rehab and find a better like outside of wrestling.

Yeah spiral i think he was willow of the wisp in a little independent called South Carolina Wrestling i personally saw TNA last night and i hate jeff hardy but it was actually a good match indeed.In ROH they booed hardy but in TNA they cheered for both styles and hardy