How do you like your toast?

......cjr......

Morning folks,

Im about to make myself some toast, I thought, “eh, why not discuss how people like their toast”, sad I know, fits me to a “tea”, eh speaking of tea, how do you like your te… erm sorry. Lets stick with toast for now. :)

I tend to lightly burn the toast, so its just slightly gold, then plaster it with tons of butter, mmmm. How do you like yours? “I like my toast with jam on”, that was a song right? Maybe you like it with jam on? Maybe burnt? TELL ALL FOLKS!! This is the worst thread ever. :P

Edited by ......cjr......

This is a Pabby type thread lol :P

I have my toast lightly golden, a scraping of butter/marg but enough that it's soft. No Jam or anything like that on it just plain. I don't like crunchy toast either and I hate crumbs in the bed, it's a huge pet hate.

Tea, white with 1 sugar or sweetner :P

You know what? I kinda like this thread, I like it...

Golden...Slatherd with butter!

Nice and moist...mmmmm moist toast!

I like moist toast, it's nice and moist it is...the toast that is, moist you know...the toast?

M...o...i...s...t...Toooast...it's soooo goood...good and moist, slathered with sweet...cream...butter!

I like my tea with two sugs by the way!

Damn' that's "Twisted!" :devil

Going with the consensus: it has to be golden, not brown. Always make two slices so that once they're toasted they can be balanced against each other to cool without getting soggy. Next, a goodly amount on ICBINB is applied followed by some seedless jam: rasberry or blackcurrent for preference. While the toast was cooling you may have noticed that kettle was make a racket. Teabag, milk, two sugars - leave to stand while topping the toast. Toast done, swizzle the tea around, fling the teabag in the general direction of the bin, sit down and enjoy.

Repeat if necessary.

Definitley a golden tint on the toast rather than brown or black, not too much butter/margerine and then a nice great heap of Crunchy Peanut Butter :xyx

As for Tea, well i dont like weak or milky tea as it just doesnt taste like tea! It needs to be strongish, with two sugars (not sweeteners :sick )

OK let's do this...

Two slices of Warbutons into the toaster

Wait till the toast is a mixture between gold and brown

Get them out.

Make sure the butter is nice and soft!

Absolutely cover the toast in shed loads of butter, make 3 little indents in the toast so the butter soaks in more.

Cut it up into soldiers.

Then finally the best part, dunk them in your tea. :)

Pabby Boy = Toast King

two slices go in the toaster on setting three...just enough time to boil the kettle before the toast pings out. smother it in real butter whilst it's still hot, and let the butter soak in. munch it down whilst dribbling butter down your chin. Tea, white with one sugar, or coffee, black with no sugar.

munch it down whilst dribbling butter down your chin. .

sorry i had to quote i found that rather funny, nice one lol i can honestly say i didnt expect that lol cracking stuff

pop tarts are so much better than toast tho, theres really no subsitute for a toasted chcocolate pop tart in the morning