Happy Birthday Charlie!!!

Goldy

Cheers you guys, aw you remembered. I'm having a good birthday so far - am enjoying a birthday glass of red wine to combat last night's excesses (hair of the dog and all that), and am off to see Testament tonight. I got the best present ever and it's a wrestling mask that's totally unique! If I can sort out a piccie I will.

Anyhoo, I'm gonna bimble off and have birthday cake in a bit. Catch you all online properly tomorrow when I'm back at work.

xxx

It is young! I'm 28 in August... :(

[edit] And I realise the seeming mutual exclusivity between my last two posts... Right, Charlie didn't look 25 when HSM and I yelled back and forth over the barrier in the NEC. But 25 isn't old. It's like saying my mate's premature baby looks younger than it it. It's still young. Not that Charlie's a premature baby - she's 25.

Glad that's cleared up.

Edited by A.C.

Happy birthday Charlie,

Make sure you have a nice bottle of Budweiser tonight. If I was there I'd buy you one but unfortunately you're gonna have to pay for it yourself.

Of course, what I really want to give you is Visceral Bleeding.

Cheers!

Of course, what I really want to give you is Visceral Bleeding.

Turning to the trusty OED:

viscera n. pl. Anat. the interior organs in the great cavities of the body, esp. in the abdomen (e.g. the intestines)

This seems to be indicating some sort of sado-masochistic sexual kink on the part of Boyo and one that's best not dwelt upon. :tdown

I had a lovely day yesterday,thanks you guys, am still off work today though with a bad chest infection, should have gone off on the sick earlier I think. ah well.

Thanks for the lovely offer Boyo, but I can cope quite well without Visceral Bleeding on my stereo at the moment. I can recommend the wonderfully weird Finntroll and their latest cd Trollhammeren though.