Where Old Wrestlers Go to Die

MachoMat

A friend just reminded me that Kane is from Carter County Tn, about 30 miles from where I live AND Sherri Martel lives in this very town, Kingsport TN.

Ricky Morton and the Boogie Woogie Man Jimmy Valiant live in this general area as well.

Edited by MachoMat

Perhaps lots of old wrestlers residing in Tennessee has somehing to do with "Classic Memphis" wrestling federation, MachoMat?

Actually, I'm not sure if it's called "Classic Memphis" at all; it's just the name of the TV show over here in England...

Cheers!

Theres alot of crap that is from here in buffalo ny anyone remember marc mero..... yeah big crappy mark jindrak that cant get off velocity lex luger i know im probaly forgetting someone but the only good guy from here is johnny swinger and the damn goo goo dolls somebody shoot me

Perhaps lots of old wrestlers residing in Tennessee has somehing to do with "Classic Memphis" wrestling federation, MachoMat?

Actually, I'm not sure if it's called "Classic Memphis" at all; it's just the name of the TV show over here in England...

Cheers!

Tennessee has always been a hotbed for wrestling. Back in the regional days my home area saw NWA Mid-Atlantic, Mid-South, Smoky Mountain, ICW, and several others.

All the legends have been through here.

Well now how's it going Macho, I love that Old time rasslin, I'm from Liverpool, England and we've got wait for it, Robbie Brookside, who kinda looks like Edge in a strange sort of way, I'm sure there are plenty of other Scouse Superstars, but in terms of others from the north of England, Steven Regal and Davie Boy were both originally from the north, not far in fact from The Pool.

Spiritchaser.

Pleased to see MachoMat, Dude!

Well now how's it going Macho, I love that Old time rasslin, I'm from Liverpool, England and we've got wait for it, Robbie Brookside, who kinda looks like Edge in a strange sort of way, I'm sure there are plenty of other Scouse Superstars, but in terms of others from the north of England, Steven Regal and Davie Boy were both originally from the north, not far in fact from The Pool.

Pleased to see MachoMat, Dude!

I'm a BIG DBS and Regal fan.

Back atcha BrotherBrotherBrother!!! :thumbsup :xyx :) :D :P