Kane

takerlives

Would you prefer kane masked or unmasked  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer kane masked or unmasked

Yeah there was mystery with the mask, but since the mask has come off and the monster has been reborn, it has put Kane up to a new level. No one wants to get in the ring with this guy or mess around with him (well except Lita of course :D ).

I mean what scares you more.. this :kane or this :evil ?

Anyway, it's been nothing but good for Kane since the mask came off. Leave it off buddy.

Well I voted for preferring Kane as masked. Simply because, that's how I understood Kane to be. The big masked red machine who was The Undertaker's brother.

When I first started watching wrestling I really took a shine to him, and continued to really be a big fan of his and follow his actions whilst he was masked.

And, at the time, I, as many other people must have, wanted to see him unmasked. Just to see what he was like without it on. Then, low and behold, he gets unmasked. I liked it at first, as it showed his face how it was built up to be. Then, the next week, the "burn" makeup was removed, and that pissed me off.

I still like Kane, and try to not make the unmask angle affect how I feel about him, but I suppose it's just natural to do so.

I feel that the unmasking angle could have worked out, but again, the WWE decided to screw it all up. No surprise there. They should have just kept him masked until maybe his last day with the company, or not even that, keep us wondering forever, that would have been better.

However, what's happened has happened and there's nothing I can do to change that... so come on the WWE, make use of Kane. He deserves to be champion... He was there once, and you wasted him. Redeem yourselves please :)

I dig Kane without the mask. I was really getting tired of his run with the Mask. Winning the Tag belts with whoever they could find. It was good in the start when the Taker/Kane fued started, but over the years had become stale.

DAMN TORRIE WILSON for showing him how to have FEELINGS! lol

I was strongly against the unmasking of Kane when it happened, i thought that the WWE were effectively killing off the character by doing it and i didnt see the "new" Kane lasting. I was wrong obviously, and i must say that by taking the mask away they have brought new life into an ageing character. Ok some of the storylines havent been great but they havent been utter pish either, in my opinion things have been better for Glenn Jacobs since it happened so leave him the way he is!

I went for masked because I remember Issac Yankem DDS and how ugly the dude is.lol

No, seriously Kane is a monster no matter what, see him fight off Benoit's Crossface, I never beleived for one second he'd tap, just like 'Taker will never and has never.

Brett's Sharpshooter, rolled Brett through the ropes to the outside, Shamrock's Ankle Lock, rolled through, Kurt's Ankle Lock, rolled through, anymore that I've missed?

Spiritchaser

Masked.

masked it was way more mysterious last time i watched raw ( with no roster or split stuff) he wore a mask and hu was his match against.....................errrr kurt angle but he lost but still he wore his mask and thats why he was my favourite wrestler oh just remembered angle cheated in the match

yes that was wmx8, kurt pulled the mask to try and win, that started to happen to much though in honesty, and i think wwe made a good choice in removing the mask altho when he first took it off he looked amazingly scary, the hair was great and he did strike a small resemblance to Undertaker with the beard and stuff but since then the shaved balding 30 year old baby look hasnt treated him well

I went for masked because I remember Issac Yankem DDS and how ugly the dude is.lol

No, seriously Kane is a monster no matter what, see him fight off Benoit's Crossface, I never beleived for one second he'd tap, just like 'Taker will never and has never.

Brett's Sharpshooter, rolled Brett through the ropes to the outside, Shamrock's Ankle Lock, rolled through, Kurt's Ankle Lock, rolled through, anymore that I've missed?

Spiritchaser

Masked.

Sorry to be a pedant but Taker tapped out in a Number 1 Contender's match against Kurt Angle a few years ago when Angle put him in a triangle choke. :)