About Eugene

george77v

In the world of WWE TV, Eugene's gimmick/character is mentally handicapped as far as his words, actions, etc.. but he is extremely intelligent when it comes to wrestling in the ring.

As far as real life goes, Eugene is really Nick Dinsmore, formerly of Ohio Valley Wrestling, compared to a young Dean Malenko by some. Definately not mentally retarded (though some may question that having took on the Eugene gimmick).

I understood people bashing the Eugene gimmick before it appeared, but hell, how can you people bash it now?

Its not done in an offensive way, and to call it a career killer is completely insane! He is the most over guy in the company!!!

What if he had come in as Nick Dinsmore? He would be just another Garrison Cade doing a whole lot of bugger all right now.

Eugene has gotten over huge, Dinsmore plays the part to perfection, and when he finally turns heel and tells us that he isnt retarded and was playing on our emotions all along, he will be a mega heel.

Career killing gimmick? Not a chance.

I understood people bashing the Eugene gimmick before it appeared, but hell, how can you people bash it now?

Its not done in an offensive way, and to call it a career killer is completely insane! He is the most over guy in the company!!!

What if he had come in as Nick Dinsmore? He would be just another Garrison Cade doing a whole lot of bugger all right now.

Eugene has gotten over huge, Dinsmore plays the part to perfection, and when he finally turns heel and tells us that he isnt retarded and was playing on our emotions all along, he will be a mega heel.

Career killing gimmick? Not a chance.

When you think about it this is the most likely way to handle the Eugene character. Het maybe throw in the part about Regal turning face helping Eugene and being stabbed in the back. :devil

How cant the whole Eugene character not be offensive? There is no way around it being offensive. He plays a handicapped person i know it offends people cuz i have a friends whose brother is disabled and he doesnt watch raw anymore because of it.Also Nick Dinsmore didnt take the gimmick he made it up himself.So the only way he can get around the gimmick is getting some new radical brain surgery or something or lets hope when he shaves his face and cuts his hair no one recognizes him lol. Has anyone seen any old Nick Dinsmore pics he looks all built and everything.