Regeneration X

Spiritchaser

Hey Guys,

It has come to my attention that Gringo is upset at the way our faction has been using this forum, well Gringo or Evil whatever you want to be called I did not realise you were a mod, or is that mod wannabe. This forum is for fun dude! You do know what that is right, FUN!

And as for those who say they are just daft teenagers trying to gain self gratification, to them I say, check out my stats, I'm 33 years old and have a wife for my gratification, so do not need to blow my own trumpet!

This is an amusement for me away from the daily rigours and I put up with enough people telling me what is right and wrong in the real world, without coming on here and having some jumped up little slapnutz of a boy tell me what I can and can't do :terminato .

I think all that backyard wrestling has gone to your head and now think that this is your forum, well I've been doing Tai Chi since I was seven and have never blown out any body part let alone my brain. Give it a rest son.

I also have a pre-emptive shush for you as I know you won't be able to resist coming back for more.

Spiritchaser.

Awoken.

No I just didn't understand the purpose of the thread Spiritchaser... Boyo explained it to me and I said I was sorry, I was just wound up and tired... if you saw the way two spam monkeys where behaving and winding people up then you'd understand...

As for this R-X business... yeah its fun and I have no problem with your little faction aside for a little ribbing as part of my duties as a triad member, there is no need to try and get personal and I am fully aware I ain't a mod nor the owner...

So Spiritchaser indulge in your fun... feel free, I won't tell you right or wrong again and to be fair I never called any of you teenagers, your all older then me, but I ain't a boy either...

So truce?

It was in the other sports forum... it was a thread on how England were crap and it contained the mindless spaming drivel you ever heard...

It would have been fine had they made a point but they just talked crap between themshelves for a couple of pages... Luckily Alan came in and sorted it this morning and deleted the thread because I was seriously pissed at them... I think I called one a consumption racked hag and the other one a dangle berry.... if you go to the US forum they draged up an ancient thread there and they got sarcastic when I just warned them if they do it alot then Draven would get annoyed... so I called him as think as Congealed ass gravy.

Problem with "factions" is that TWO has had them before. We had Latino Reheats group of merry men in tights start up their own forum and moan til the cows came home that they shoulda been made mods. We had "The Gang" or whatever it was (and you can see the ages behind that group just by looking at the name ;)) who lasted all of about a week or two. And we've had little tiny alliances that have ended in nothing.

It makes TWO look like a pointless warzone, or "e-fed" as someone brought up in the other thread (possibly Goldy). Yes, the forum is a bit of fun, but it's Kam's bit of fun. He owes us nothing. We owe him everything. It's his server he pays for - his forum he set up. If one day he decides that everyone with the first name "Matthew" is to be banned, it's gonna happen whether anyone likes it or not. He has a set way of how he wants TWO to look, as do we all, and the whole "stable and spam" outlook that Smash seems to have aquired isn't the way a lot of people at TWO want TWO to be.

If of course, Kam likes the ideas of stables, then by all means we'll follow it to the death. But since we've had threads and talks about this in our hidden forums and chats, it's obviously a big deal to people, bigger than you probably realise, whether a "fun internet forum" or not.

To be fair to Gringo I saw that pointless thread last night; the "England Are Crap Who Agrees?" thread methinks.

His insults were a Beavis & Butthead ramshackle of fart-joke adjectives delivered with the venom of Gordon Ramsay. Most amusing.

He was seriously pished though.

Cheers!

Luckily Alan came in and sorted it this morning and deleted the thread because I was seriously pissed at them

Nice to know my work doesnt go un-noticed. Anyway as for the Factions currently residing here at TWO, i know its all in the name of fun, but i have seen them before elsewhere and 99.9% of the time they end up causing grief to more people than not. But as Dra said, its Kam's decision so whatever he says goes.

Little groups are there to back up each other and generally to piss off others. Yeah I was involved in the gang at the time, but we did have some sort of meaning ( a fairer TWO and it kinda worked in a strange non working way) but this just doesn't, it just pisses off everybody else.

Well if any of you actually care to re-read the friggin' RX thread that I wrote you will clearly, clearly see that RX is not about "a fairer TWO", or "12 year olds in a group" or anything like that. It's about encouraging, and maintaining, top quality posting at TWO.

Nicole, I really don't care if when you were 12 years old you and your friends were some sort of righteous left-wing schoolyard posse. I don't care if previous "factions" have tried to screw TWO around.

The simple fact of the matter is that everyone else, none of RX, have taken the stance that RX is out to cause trouble and piss people off, and because of this, you have become pissed off. You are getting yourself worked up because of a reason that has no substance or validity, and your self-righteous high-horsedness doesn't wash with anyone who can comprehend more than the 2D view you all seem to be taking.

RX has always been about top quality posting, and you will only find top quality posts, and sly digs at Evil Gringo and Maxx :D, because that's what RX is all about.

Cheers!

Can I smell an ego? Get your facts right about the gang before you try to insult that aswell. There was top quality posting BEFORE this shitty Regeneration X crap was around, your just too far up your own arse to notice it. Your up yourselfs by proclaming that your here to maintain high quality posting, even when you post bollocks about yourselves.

If i can be serious for a minute... :thumbsup

In my opinion, the majority of 'regeneration x' post utter crap. Maybe i'm not old enough to get their 'jokes', maybe i'm not smart enough to understand what they say, but i think they should just

SHUT THE HELL UP!

It says a lot about a person when they feel they can't post on an internet forum, which really doesn't mean anything (although it is good :xyx )

These forum 'cliques' are really quite laughable as you know if you disagree with a member of said group, you have 4 others standing up for their man

Which is wrong.....*obviously*

To quote one RX member

Greenberg

Laughing Out Loud :devil

In my opinion, the majority of 'regeneration x' post utter crap. Maybe i'm not old enough to get their 'jokes', maybe i'm not smart enough to understand what they say, but i think they should just

SHUT THE HELL UP!

It says a lot about a person when they feel they can't post on an internet forum

Hypocritical post there, Bubba Greenberg. Nice one.

I've got a joke for you:

Q: Why did scooter-riding, mop-topped young tearaways, way back in the 1950's, insist on wearing fire-proof clothing?

A: Because there's nothing worse than a flaming mod.

Cheers!

Do actually know how all this got started people... it was in the US forum and there was a thread on your gimmick and me and Maxx formed a tag team in the thread, just if we were to ever have a career in wrestling...

So Boyo and Darkstar challenged us and we got E2K and the Manager as a joke and they got Savage, Macho and Spirit to join theres... it was a harmless rib that is all...

Hypocritical post there, Bubba Greenberg. Nice one.

I've got a joke for you:

Q: Why did scooter-riding, mop-topped young tearaways, way back in the 1950's, insist on wearing fire-proof clothing?

A: Because there's nothing worse than a flaming mod.

Cheers!

Sorry dude, i'm a bit confused..

Go on...

There's definitely history there EG. It started out with a little bit of ribbing, some egos clashing, some feuding like never before.

But most of all, friendships were formed and respect was garnered. I've always got on with Darkstar, me and him go way back to March 2004 :D, I've also got a lot of respect of Macho, Savage and Spiritchaser - all good posters.

But I also have a lot of time for Gringo and Maxx who have shownn an exhuberant ability to have fun, take ribbing (and give it out) and still find time to post consistent, high quality posts.

There are others who deserve a quick mention, while I'm on a gushing trip; Saracen, AlanJP, Crippler, MLM, Christof, Tajiri, E2K, Vampiro, Mr Mistoffeles and even jackbibby (at times). These guys are top of my "respect list" along with the others previously mentioned, and RX of course.

There are plenty of others who I like and respect - and they know who they are :xyx.

Cheers!

• Like 1

At the moment I dont have a problem with it, the RX members have made some good posts in the US scene forum, this in their words is just abit of fun.

Its not like the usual bunch of kids trying to cause trouble like normal, as long as things dont get carried away...by that I mean too many posts about the RX, feuds with any other groups etc, I'm fine with it.

so is TWO for or against factions i don't get it

if its FOR, who is joining the spam eating monkey hanging alliance

if its against then you faction people are all nasty people

if its undecided then join me and sit on this lovely fence

Ok Dudes settle down, Kam I apologise for some of the childish nonsense being spouted by some folks, no names mentioned, but for me this is fun, fun, fun.

I have my own opinions of things and need neither praise nor criticism to make me feel good or bad about myself. When people get tired, nerves are on edge and a few choice words are exchanged, this however does not mean that I suddenly hate such and such, that is inane and childish. I respect people because they are alive not for their opinions, but i do like to push a few buttons here and there, it cheers me up.

I joined this faction because I personally like MachoMat and SavageFury and always find Boyo and Darkstar to be entertaining. As has been mentioned this was started on another thread and for those who did not read the aforementioned thread, they find it somewhat intimidating, well for those folk, you have my word of honour that if I think that any of my fellow RXers overstep the mark then i will let them know up front. I am that kind of human being. The very fact that this getting under some peoples skin is beginning to tickle me. Please could you, and you know who you are, show a little live and let live.

Thanks Dudes and Dudettes

Spiritchaser.

Clarifying.

There's definitely history there EG. It started out with a little bit of ribbing, some egos clashing, some feuding like never before.

But most of all, friendships were formed and respect was garnered. I've always got on with Darkstar, me and him go way back to March 2004 :D, I've also got a lot of respect of Macho, Savage and Spiritchaser - all good posters.

But I also have a lot of time for Gringo and Maxx who have shownn an exhuberant ability to have fun, take ribbing (and give it out) and still find time to post consistent, high quality posts.

There are others who deserve a quick mention, while I'm on a gushing trip; Saracen, AlanJP, Crippler, MLM, Christof, Tajiri, E2K, Vampiro, Mr Mistoffeles and even jackbibby (at times). These guys are top of my "respect list" along with the others previously mentioned, and RX of course.

There are plenty of others who I like and respect - and they know who they are :xyx.

Cheers!

What exactly makes you think that people need your specific approval to be known as top quality posters?

Or are you really so arrogant that you think your opinon is THAT important?

Either way this whole Regeneration X malarky is totally pointless. You dont need to be in a 'clique' have friends on a forum.

Personally I have been on this forum for quite a while now and I feel I am respected to a certain degree by the senior members of this forum (maybe im not but no matter) and I have to say that it appears from my own personal viewpoint that this whole RX thing is just a vehicle for Boyo's ever expanding ego around here. Im not particularly bothered whether people agree with me or not as its just how i see things, but to be honest it bothers me how certain people join a forum and seek to overpower it to a certain degree with there posting style. Im fairly sure that 95% of the people reading this will think im talking absolute pish so I'll just return to my corner and be quiet....

O.K....

Everyone settle down and let The Maxx try and sort this all out.

Ahem!*clears throat*

Look, if anyone is to blame for Regeneration-X it's me, and if it helps...I apologise!

I posted my profile on a thread about your wrestling gimmick. I noticed that Evil Gringo listed Chris Jerico as his ideal tag team partner, as Y2J is also one of my all time favorites I thought it would be cool to throw us(Y2j, Gringo, and yours truly) in a fictonal enviroment. So I asked 'Evil" if he wanted to join up and set the world on fire. I meant this in the proverbial sense because I doubt that Gringo and I will ever meet in life seeing as there is an ocean between us. I thought we made a conection by admiring certan grapplers, and also the fact that we know quit a bit about the wrestling world and always try to leave good posts when ever we can...although Gringo usually does a better job than I do! We have a lot in common so we instantly hit it off and I am proud to call him my friend!

After all this is a community right?

I thought we were here to make friends which is what I think I have done with quite a few posters, regardles what we may post back and forth...I love to rag Boyo and Darkstar, but I don't do it every chance I get. That would get old and "spam up" threads and I don't believe in that. I also think of those two as friends and look forward to their posts. The same goes for MachoMat, SavageFury, F2K, The Manager, Christof, Spirit Chaser(this guy is some kinda savant, er sommat!) Jackbibby(Yeah I said it...Sue me!) And believe it or not, I'm even starting to warm up to Ol' Bob Greenberg...eventhough he's obviously not taking his meds! :P

As far as the mods go...I havent seen much of them except draVen, but they obviously do their jobs or we wouldn't be here!

Keep It up draVen , :thumbsup The Maxx has utmost respect for you and the work you do on the forums! Thanxx for letting me express my 'Twisted' mindset.

Sometimes everyone needs to let of a little steam!

I may be the TWO's resident "Twisted poster" :devil but have I ever offended anyone or made any enemies...I think not! If I am wrong than someone let me know and we can set that aside...Everything I do on this site I do for fun.

Once that stops, The Maxx heads home for Steel City...Head hanging in regret!

The fued with 'The Triad' and Regeneration-X is a work of fiction and was never intended to harm anyone or to clog up threads. It was harmless,creative banter between posters. That is the sort of thing we see everyday in the TWO!

A day in the life people...a day in the life :D

What exactly makes you think that people need your specific approval to be known as top quality posters?

Or are you really so arrogant that you think your opinon is THAT important?

Either way this whole Regeneration X malarky is totally pointless. You dont need to be in a 'clique' have friends on a forum.

Personally I have been on this forum for quite a while now and I feel I am respected to a certain degree by the senior members of this forum (maybe im not but no matter) and I have to say that it appears from my own personal viewpoint that this whole RX thing is just a vehicle for Boyo's ever expanding ego around here. Im not particularly bothered whether people agree with me or not as its just how i see things, but to be honest it bothers me how certain people join a forum and seek to overpower it to a certain degree with there posting style. Im fairly sure that 95% of the people reading this will think im talking absolute pish so I'll just return to my corner and be quiet....

:thumbsup :worship Exactly