The Regeneration Will Not Be Televised

Boyo

You've seen the avatars, you've seen the sigs, you've heard the rumours, you've trembled at the hype...

Regeneration X is here! And here to stay.

What is Regeneration X?

Regeneration X is a faction of quality, original posters who have all followed wrestling for at least 15 years. Between the members there is over 75 years of wrestling knowledge to back up our quality posts and often leftfield digressions. Be it one line or twenty, every member of Regeneration X always makes a concise point.

Who are Regeneration X?

Boyo: The founder, the trash-talker and the leader of Regeneration X

Darkstar: Co-founder and enforcer of Regeneration X. You flame one of us, Darkstar will arrange a Regeneration X beatdown. He's also an experienced E-Fedder, too.

Spiritchaser: The wily, aloof, often poetic Spiritchaser is the luxury item in the Regeneration X stable. Every post is thought provoking, every thread started is a good'un.

MachoMat & SavageFury: The Sons of Thunder. TWO's original theolite tagteam have committed to Regeneration X. They are huge fans of wrestling with knowledge and first hand experience of the wrestling industry that stretches back before most of you were born. Our trans-atlantic cousins are the beef of Regeneration X and the most respected.

Now what?

Hmmm is there a point to this thread other then self gratification and post whoreship? Nope didn't think so at all.... Now far be it from me to tittle tattle but you do know the last time the factions on the site promoted themselves and rucked here that Kam shut the thread....

I think he will with this and I'll smile the smug smile of a man who see's his mortal foes lose some cool points... Rengeneration X my... nah your not even worth that.

Actually thats an interesting point EG. As Degeneration X is a rip off from the title of the book 'Generation X' could our use of Regeneration X be a rip off of the book or the WWE? Who would sue who?

The point, Poncho, of this thread is to introduce formally RX to the other members of TWO. And, if I must say, it has done it's job to perfection.

Well, almost.

This isn't a discussion thread, it was never intended to be. We didn't want responses from anyone (except questions about RX which the intro didn't cover). You, Poncho, you, are the only one here posting pointless drivel.

Please discontinue your terminologically inexacticational wittering.

Cheers!

Then why did you not Boyo ask a mod in a pm to close the thread to seal it from discussion and therefore serve as the introduction you wanted?

You have to admit thats a vaild point and the name is Gringo.. its too late to be dealing with your smug childish nature, so drop it...

If by posting here I have offended you then I am sorry however get the thread closed and get it pinned if you can... my advice to you if you would be so humble to accept it.

Lol, Gringo's got his back up.

Ok, sorry about the thread EG - next fun thing we do we'll make sure we include you.

Goldy - It's just a bit of fun. It's an internet forum and hardly a bane on your life. We don't want to fight or feud or get cross with anyone. We just want to post messages with the same picture each.

Cheers!

Well your calling me Poncho and I'm fighting with the new Spam twins over in the Other Sports Forum... if you want an introduction, then fine, you should have had the hindsight to get it closed as soon as the R-X members had posted...

But Boyo just go to the other sports forum and see why I am really pissed, it'll annoy you too even though your Welsh...

I've seen it EG, and I must admit, although this thread has turned us into bitter, bitter rivals :D I mucho appreciated your "it's called shooting through a dangleberry" comment...(or something)

See? All better!

Cheers!

I can't help it... its not even banter... its just spam and crap and a waste of bandwidth...

Seriously if thats the youth of the nation we should just all blow up the country cos leaving them in charge on day would be liking kicking yourself in the balls... nasty painful and a just a bad idea...

Sorry to go off topic Boyo... but it has to be said...

Draven Close this Down Please.

Unless you spam Kam's PM asking him to global mod me, I am powerless in these here forums :( (although thanks for thinking of me when thinking of mods to ask ;))

No doubt Russ, Kam or Cripp'll be on soon to deal with ze hilarity *cough*. :oops