Jerk in the chatrooms

Jack

Remlap is his name.

He got banned and kept coming in, i went on today and he spams me with insults, last night he did the same with PMs, today after he was calling me i left and went back in under the name 'FWA fan' and he called me a moron because i didnt know where this guy was from and then ater he insulted the mods especially Colin and Russ. I want him banned because he is really spoiling the chatrooms for me. BAN HIM!!

Rem acting a jerk in the chatroom hey, hmmmmmmmmmmm, I'll try and act surprised.

Quick question, did either Colin or Russ get his IP to make sure that it was actually rem?

Although considoring he called me a Nazi for a few weeks because I have an interest in history it wouldn't surprise me!

Aww im gonna get banned im gonna get banned.

I DONT GIVE A FLYING SHIT ABOUT BEEING BANNED JACK.

And the only way to stop me beeing banned is locking AOL completely of the server and the chatrooms, losing quite a few members, and I still can get on then as its oh so easy to anonmize my IP

Big whoop Jack, Big whoop.

Remlap is his name.

He got banned and kept coming in, i went on today and he spams me with insults, last night he did the same with PMs, today after he was calling me i left and went back in under the name 'FWA fan' and he called me a moron because i didnt know where this guy was from and then ater he insulted the mods especially Colin and Russ. I want him banned because he is really spoiling the chatrooms for me. BAN HIM!!

I wouldn't let him bother ya, Jack, at least in the chatrooms. You can ignore him there. PMs are a different thing. You should talk to one of the mods. And try not to get so upset by idiots like that :xyx

Look Bibby, Remlap your getting on my nerves with all your shit Remlap i thought we sorted this just ignore eachother Bibbs there was no need to create this thread the Mods will notice it and if Russ knows then somthing will happen You guys just grow up NOW IF THE MODS SEE THIS THREAD ..... dont close it no matter what i want this to end and im gonna use this thread to do it OK. BIBBY why do u think Remlap does all this ? And Rem Why do you think Bibby does this to you? Guys lets sort this out ok your all old enough to get through this reasonably and i know this all started on my thread a few months ago. lets stop it here if u got sumthin to say to eachother say it here NOT in chat your disturbing the other TWOers from doing what this Forum is intended. so if you wanna Scream and Bullshit eachother please do it here. Can you answer my questions so w can get sorted. Cmon guys i know u both ( sort of ) PLEASE do this.

Jackbibby and Remlap have been put on the cool off period for 7 and 30 (as its the 2nd time) days respectively.

Ok Kam if its ok with you i want to open a thread so we can sort this out everyone is getting pi$$ed off from these guys let me open a thread so i can sort this out and please dont close it if these guys start swearing it will do them good to get it out. I just wanna help these guys settle things out.