Some superstarz......

Trimmy

Dont' have finishing mouvors so what do you think these guys could use as their Finisher?

1. Garrison Cade. = I know he uses an elbow drop but its crap , Double arm DDT.

2. Eugene. = I think they should give him his own sort of elbow The Eugenes Elbow.

3. Coach. = I know he uses Cade as a finisher but id give him a sleeper.

4. Sakoda. = Sakoda hmmm a top rope scissor kick maybe?

5. paul Heyman.= A princess slap.

6. JR. = Definately a fist drop or a DDT, The anouncers Effect DDT.

7. Tyson Tomko. = A Big piledriver or somesort of a backbreaker.

8. Paul Bearer. = Belly flop, Big splash .

9. The Bashams = Doug that move he used on Eddie last thursday standing leg drop thing. and Danny spin out powerslam.

10. Orlando Jordan = Jordan a diving crossbody or a Fisherman DDT.

how about you guys and girls?

I think that for Eugene to get really...I mean really over, he should use the finisher of who ever he may be wrestling, such as:

Use a pedagree on HHH this monday!

Oh, what fun!

Bwahhhh haa haa haa ha!

*rubs hands in anticipation*

"Now that's Twisted!" :devil

I think that for Eugene to get really...I mean really over, he should use the finisher of who ever he may be wrestling, such as:

Use a pedagree on HHH this monday!

Oh, what fun!

Bwahhhh haa haa haa ha!

*rubs hands in anticipation*

I think its almost certain he will use the Pedigree on HHH, cant wait to see it :)

LMAO about the Paul Bearer Finisher :lol lol

1. Garrison Cade - His finisher is a Top Rope Leg Drop... shame he's a jobber now and not allowed to hit it in a match...

2. Eugene - As Dinsmore he used a Crippler Crossface or a German Suplex... which ties in at the mo with his friend Benoit... Maybe using his opponents finisher like Maxx said...

3. Coach - He shouldn't have as he's not a wrestler... maybe as Cade is his boy Cade if he had a good move could have taught him it... Why not an X-Factor as its easy to pull off...

4. Sakoda - His finishers over in UPW where the Rolling Elbow, Rolling Knee Bar (Sakoda lock) and the Fujiwara armbar...

5. Paul Heyman - The armpit rub... you seen how much that guy sweats!

6. JR - The Oklahoma BBQ Rack... the torture rack basically

7. Tyson Tomko - He used a Spinebuster as his main move in NWA or a big boot... But a big powerbomb would suit his big man style...

8. Paul Bearer - His finisher of WWF Attitude... The Buffet Buster 450 splash...

9. The Bashams - Danny used to use a Neck Hanging powerbomb and Doug used a Reverse Tiger Driver known as a Grillbuster or a Diving Headbut...

10. Orlando Jordan - When he was in the Indy's he used the Black Ice... a lumping reverse Stunner... or neckbreaker to you and me...