• Booker T
    • John Cena
    • Rob Van Dam
    • Mordecai
    • Kenzo Suzuki
    • Rey Mysterio
    • Michael Cole
    • Other (Please state)

Something tells me Kurt Angle is gonna return to the ring and beat Eddie for the title but id like The Undertaker to win it or even Mordecai once he has established himself, so who do you think will beat Eddie Guerrero and win the WWE Title? Edited by MARTIN316V1

At the moment I heard the WWE is thinking of turning Taker heel to fued with Eddie... now I like Eddie as champ and as a preformer but do you see Latino Heat being allowed to beat the Deadman for the gold on pay per view?

I don't at all, not with the current incarnation of the Taker being his deadly phenom gimmick (well sort of)...

If I'm wrong and its not Taker then Kurt or Cena will be the guy with his number I think, thats if no one jumps from Raw...

Kurt Angle is ready to make a comeback, otherwise he wouldn;t have let Cena attack him like he did on smackdown a few weeks ago!

I can see him fueding with Eddie and possibly beating him to regain the title!

That just leaves one problem... No G.M!

Who do you think will take over the reigns?

Paul Hayman maybe?

Or Maybe Steph will make a triumphant return. :lol

BTW Gringo, my Evil friend :devil...dig your new Avatar!

Angle is set to comeback i think at summerslam and in december in the WWE mag it had a prediction column ro what might happen in the next year and one clue was Angle has a special proposal to stephanie that vince needs to hear . I dont think Angle iss asking steph to marry him but it could be that steph is returning after angel makes a miraculas recovery.

I hate to say it but at the great american bash, the self proclaimed 'great american' has a title shot. It would be a terrible move but Vince's ego has got in the way before and ruined storylines, just think about the Invasion angle. It doesnt matter if it is the worst idea in the world, if Vince thinks it will work then it goes ahead! Hopefully though the rematch is to finish the feud not continue it, texas bullrope????? a brutal cage match would have been better!

I've gone for Angle. They've been building a feud between him and Eddie for a long time now, starting before Wrestlemania and continuing through Angle's GM reign. As long as Angle is back in the next three or four months, I think it'll be him.

Undertaker really doesn't deserve another reign.

I don't know - something tells me that JBL will win it at the GAB. His in-ring promo was simply magical last week and I think the WWE would allow JBL to win gold (and then get screwed out of it again by Eddie), because JBL's gimmick is about achieving goals that "piles of garbage" like us will never do, especially through adversity.

So that's who I'm going for: JBL.

He'll lose it straight after though.

Cheers!

JBL - Because it seems that Eddie is in for a feud with Mordecai, and I doubt Mordecai has been considered an option CURRENTLY for a world Championship shot, as yet. Oo

JBL Will, most likely, wind up in a feud with Cena...who will probably lose to Booker T. ^^

I'm just in a predictive mood for GAB right now, LOL.

as many have said, JBL is going to win it. there is now reason for the WWE to push JBL as much, if they don't let him win, because then his gimmick is nothing. as Boyo said.

but I'm looking forward to JBL as the Champ, I am one of the few that like him as a heel. don't know if he will be a good Champ, think it's hard to say, just gonna wait to the GAB were he wins it :)

Eddie vs. Taker.......

Then Eddie vs. Mordecai.........

Then Mordecai vs. Undertaker

Very interesting but I don't think so as Mordecai is new, unknown, unestablished, and unfamiliar. Part of being the champ is drawing power and money making ability.

I get the feeling that JBL is destined to walk away with the Gold at The Great American Bash, We all know Vince loves his controversy and considering the controversy surrounding JBL right now, I wouldn't put it past Vince to have JBL go over Eddie.

To be honest Eddie needs to lose the title soon though because I think Eddie needs that right now, So he can get back on the chase for the title which is where I find Eddie to be more entertaining.

Although If the Undertaker is indeed gonna turn, I think it's pretty much inevitable what's going to happen.