whats happening?

rvd_king

How do you start? Lets see two years ago... thats June 2002 which makes Taker the champ as a Biker... Well now he's back on Smackdown as the Deadman gimmick, but its kinda still part biker...

Jeff Hardy left because he wouldn't kick his habit... Crash Holly was released and died of a drug and alcohol overdose at Stevie Richards house.... HHH held the title for ages and would only job to the returning Michaels and Goldberg who came in for a year and wasn't used properly...

Kane was accused of raping dead bodies... got buried in nothing after nothing program and then lost his mask to HHH and became a monster who couldn't beat up Shane McMahon...

So much more to tell you... your gonna need to get some DVD's...

i havent watched wrestling for two years and im waiting to get digital so i can watch it again like has much changed?

Prepare to be disapointed when you watch wwe next!

Not much has changed in 2 years, Triple H is still a main eventer, Edge still can't get over as a face, Kane is almost there but not quite, RVD and Booker T are still midcarders, the Undertaker is dead (again) and Ric Flair is still wrestlig without a top on.

Oh Benoit and Eddie are now main eventers, Lesner is no more and Angle doesn't wrestle, thats about it really.

Whoa Dude thats brutal you've missed so much did you see Lesnar land on his head after his botched Shooting Star Press on Kurt' date=' no, well while it's not really amusing, I must admit to giving a snicker when he did it, oh that's gotta hurt!![/quote']

I highy agree Oh Ethereal Enigma. To me it was like when Sid's leg just folded halfway up his shin against Steiner. :sick

Kane was accused of raping dead bodies... got buried in nothing after nothing program and then lost his mask to HHH and became a monster who couldn't beat up Shane McMahon...

I kinda like Shane-O-Mac. :thumbsup He has a cool flying elbow and isn't afraid to take his bumps.

I highy agree Oh Ethereal Enigma. To me it was like when Sid's leg just folded halfway up his shin against Steiner. :sick

Yeah man that was kinda sick but gigglicious too! :D

Always thought Sid to be a part timer anyway and no were near as good a big man as Vader, loved him, class :thumbsup .

Spiritchaser.

Chasing.

I think the problem is the WWE, in a bid to get a "serious" reputation are trying to be down to earth and make it look like anyone has a chance to succeed. Which i personally thing is a huge mistaka to makea.

Wrestling is about larger than life characters that entertain and not just the American Dream.

Wrestling is about larger than life characters that entertain and not just the American Dream.

Man, do I ever agree there...Xx;

Can they try not to get so over-enthusiastic with the patrionism...if only for a small break.

The America's aren't exactly a sainted country, no matter HOW much they buff up their image with the stars and stripes.

Not very 'internationally' minded, if you ask me...Oo