The Four Horsemen

John316

Benoit, Guerrero, Malenko and Saturn were all in The Radicalz.

Benoit Malenko and Saturn were all in a stable in WCW as well called "The Revolution" alongside Shane Douglas. Saturn was in The Flock. Malenko was in The 4 Horsemen and Benoit was with The 4 Horsemen. Eddie was in The Filthy Animals and the LWO.

I believe it was like the 1000th (exageration obviously, but it might as well have been) incarnation when Benoit and Malenko were in.

I think so... I mean the horseman has had so many bloody memebers its untrue... they even let Lex Luger in the group why? He has no talent!

Sid was in it as well at one point and other dead beats....

But the LwO bring it back... bring back the Luchadores! But not Shane Douglas, no way.

I agree with Dra on this one...The WWE has always ignored history, and happinings in other feds. I guess they like to pretent that the WWE brand of wrestling is the only brand worth any referance. They only recount it's recent history unless it suits there goal of bringing up someone who has died or has entered the WWE hall of fame!

Gringo also has a good point...as always...Bring back the LWO and/or the luchadors...Where the hell is La Parka?

If you watch the Monday night wars Dvd, it shows the re-introduction of the Horsemen after Flair was suspended.

Mungo McMicheal, Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit and finally a returning Ric Flair, being introduced by Arn Anderson. They were all dressed in dinner suits (trussed up like penguins) and when Flair came out he start really put some verbals on Bischoff calling him all sorts.

Its another one of those Rick Flair, vein popping, hair messing, eyes bulging speeches he is so famous for with lots and lots of WOOOOOOOOOOOO's.

Its a good spot to watch, and is the only recent refrence that WWE has made to the existance of the Horsemen, and that is only because it plays such a big part in the WCW/NWA history.

JR did make a refrence to it, when Flair first returned to WWE, because he brought AA with him, and it was something like

"Two members of one of the greatest factions ever, the FOUR HORSEMEN, together again."

...and when Flair came out he start really put some verbals on Bischoff calling him all sorts.

Its another one of those Rick Flair, vein popping, hair messing, eyes bulging speeches he is so famous for with lots and lots of WOOOOOOOOOOOO's.

Its a good spot to watch...

Of course. its a Ric Flair spot and HE DA MAN!!! :worship :thumbsup