Annoyed By

Paul

It just occured to me what my problem with Eddie G is, that damned shimmer when he does his entrance!

Really, what is it all about, he looks daft as a brush when he does it. And kinda camp!

What mannerisms annoy you about different wrestlers (or just people involved in the biz?

It's not a mannorism, but I'm kinda annoyed by HBK still using his "Sexy boy" music. My mom pissed herself when she heard him come out to it. The guy has aged, and he ain't sexy anymore. It seems just kinda sad to me, even if only for nostalgia (and to be fair, I probably couldn't imagine him with any other song, so I guess I should let him off).

Nah he likes Eddie he just hates the shimmmering thing....

Tell what annoyed me.... Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior's little shaking fits when they were coming back into a match... Hogan doing it to Rock and Lesnar amongst others in 2002 made me feel ill.... he times has come and gone Hulk...

And the Worm... infact all of 2 Cool's 'dancing'! It was never hip, it was never cool, it was a big f**king joke!

I actually quite like Eddie's little shimmy as he makes his way to the ring, i think it suits him. I cannot stand any of Too Cool's dancing, whether it be Rikishi, GM Sexay or Scotty. Each one of them looked like prats whilst doing it and they should have been moved on to better gimmicks.

it has to be EDGE, whenever he enters an arena he does that stupid dance to either side of the stage. It just looks plain embarrasing!!!!!!!!! When I watch wrestling my girlfriend and my mates girly are usually there. (They are not yet wrestling fans..and edge's entrance just inforces their idea that wrestling is lame)

Is it just me or does edge look like a complete smeggin idiot when he does it???? I hope the rumours about edge turning heal are true, (supposedly wwe have tried this idea out off air... and he got over as a heal quite well.) because then he would at least walk down to the ring without having to act like a complete nob!!!! :evil

what annoys me? people thinking Shelts is gonna get pushed lol

DraVen how can you not love Sexy boy? Its quite simply the 2nd greatest into theme ever behind You look So good to me for Rico.

In all honesty the dances HBk does before a match are hilarious he did one at Backlash 2003 where he swung his arms and kicked out his legs in a rock a baby thing which ive seen my mate do before and i was in creases it was the funniest thing i ever saw and actually i shall watch it again later

it has to be EDGE, whenever he enters an arena he does that stupid dance to either side of the stage. It just looks plain embarrasing!!!!!!!!! When I watch wrestling my girlfriend and my mates girly are usually there. (They are not yet wrestling fans..and edge's entrance just inforces their idea that wrestling is lame)

Is it just me or does edge look like a complete smeggin idiot when he does it???? I hope the rumours about edge turning heal are true, (supposedly wwe have tried this idea out off air... and he got over as a heal quite well.) because then he would at least walk down to the ring without having to act like a complete nob!!!! :evil

Amen to that my mates just wet themselves laughing what a tool

Spiritchaser.

Agog.

Did you think he ever was a Sexy Boy?' date=' cause im starting to wonder..... :P[/quote']

Back in 1995, he was an extremely attractive guy. Then in about 10 years he aged about 20 years.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality and can call other guys attractive without the need to answer for myself or wonder if I'm gay or homocurious.

Back in 1995, he was an extremely attractive guy. Then in about 10 years he aged about 20 years.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality and can call other guys attractive without the need to answer for myself or wonder if I'm gay or homocurious.

yeah back in the days he could be called a sexy boy lol and fair enough he has aged but i think the music personifies his entire character and gimmick, his entrance is to be blunt hilarious because its so ludicrous and in ring he often does stupid little dances and struts,

Little Known Facts about "Sexy Boy"- His manager Sherri Martel used to sing the same theme until she left and they asked Shawn to sing it himself.

The song he uses at on WWE Tv and house shows was not the same as the one released on any wwe album or Anthology, The theme is rather different in terms of beats and guitar solos towards the end

I am your themes master lol

Thats another thing that annoys me... the WWE's stance on plastic surgery... in the case of Chyna it was needed but did Torrie Wilson need so much work, no she didn't, she was better looking before they tampered with her nose...

At least Stacy Keibler still pretty natural...

Brock Lesnar jumping from side to side as he came out was the stupidest thing I've ever seen. I might've liked him a bit more if he hadn't done that. It was crap and I hated it. And I'm not too keen on Edge's entrance either.

Whatelse annoys me? Two things

Firstly the way wwe release cds that dont actually have the actual themes ehtye use on but more edited than anything. Benoits and HBKs are prime examples as i have both the released versions and the proper arena entrances, sorry but i collect themes its a habit i suppose

Secondly they split edge and christian up and at the time i nearly cried, if they dot put them back together again I shall cry