Bo Selecta' Vol. 3

Cactus Jack

i enjoyed the fact that Bo was back, but didnt like the new format, would have been much better if it had all been a dream at the end and he had woken up in the squalor of his flat. the eurotrash style isnt what bo selecta needs, althoug the ozzie is.....GAY sketch was funny

The new format is awful. It looks so professional, which is not the point of it. It's whole basis was around a sad little ginger haired stalker with no life of his own. Now it's just an excuse for Avid to get naked and shout "mother****er" as much as possible.

On the negative side:

- Michael Jackson was ruined. They could played on the court case or anything. Now they've just gone to trying as many different skits as possible with him, which ain't working when Ronnie Barker just ain't funny.

- A chat show? A f**king chat show?

- Ozzy is now gay - that's really sucky. He just doesn't come off well for it.

- Why was The Craig released from the cupboard? So he could make a quick gag about "drilling, banging, and shelving"? So many possibilities, lost.

- If you notice the opening credits, theres a piece about Michelle McManus. To me, that just verges on full scale insult. The others are in pretty good fun (bar possibly Elton John, but thats funny), but the McManus one is just gonna be downright offensive.

- Mick Hucknull? Why? I can't believe that Ant and Dec were dropped for Mick Hucknull.

However, a few positives did come out of it...

- Justin from The Darkness was pretty funny, if not just an excuse for Avid to show his ass.

- The ginger skit had me rolling, and was by far the funniest skit of the show ("I hate f00kin gingers. They should be sent back to where they came from... uh, no, don't turn the light on. I love 'em really").

- Lily Savage was funny, simply cas of the swearing, which I have a soft spot for when done properly.

But on the whole, uninspiring to say the least.

I voiced my displeasure to Dra after the first half of the show. I can't really add anything to what he said, except I didn't find the ginger stuff that funny.

HUGE disappointment. After really getting into Series 2, and after enjoying the Series 1 re-run, I'm longing for those days again.

Hopefully the series will improve as it goes along not a fan of the new format

Justin hawkins has pretty funny

Elton john hilarious as ever

There was only so much he could do with ant & dec so they had to go

I laughed my ass off but then again I am wearing a cha' mon mutha****a t-shirt now so I'm pretty biaist <------------- did i spell that right

Massive letdown. Hopefully it'll get better, but I'm not optimistic. The three funniest characters are Jacko, Craig David and Mel B. Jacko and Craig David weren't as funny this time around, while Mel B's only really funny bit was the ginger bit with the lights. I was really disappointed.

I must be the only person on this planet who dislikes Bo Selecta' date=' I don't find it funny in the least, Avid Merrion gets right on my nerves.[/quote']

You're not - I can't stand the show either. I watched the episode on friday and didn't laugh once; what a waste of 30 minutes of my life!

Incidentally, my former assistant manager used to go to school with Leigh 'Avid Merion' Francis. Hardly something I'd want to admit to ...

I basically agree with the majority on this one, I foookin love bo Selecta series 1 & 2 and i was so disappointed. Mel B is my favourite and as always she had the funniest bit in the show imo. Why did craig David get so little time? Even Michael Jackson who along with mel b and craig david is one of the funniest characters was not used to his potential. I can only hope tonights is better.

• 2 weeks later...