Saving?

Cactus Jack

I'm useless at saving up large amounts of money, always end up spending it on stuff I don't need just for the sake of it! Shame, because if I actually did save up properly I'd have a fair bit of money, since I always seem to have money on me.

I spend my money on Magazines, DVDs, CDs and PS2 Games, and very little else. :)

I have put some money away for my holiday, and my next wage will go soley on that to. Im jetting of to sunny Finland in just a little over 2 weeks with my mate, so it should be really good.

Apart from that, i find it so difficult to save money. I spend what i dont have!

I have Insurance money coming in around October-ish, EMA starting September-ish, and no doubt a job coming up soon - so I'll probably put a set amount into a kitty and hopefully put it towards a car or Uni when I leave school.

Or more than likely, whatever SmackDown game is out by then.

at the moment my wages are going towards my overdraft. after that ill need to save money for uni again - rent is due at the start of september and ive got fees to pay. ill try and save some money for a holiday too but doesnt look very likely. god its so boring having to work to pay for stuff like rent and fees - i want to spend it all on fun things! im really dreading when i actually have a full time job and money becomes even more important!

At the moment I'm saving up for a car and the insurance' date=' I'm after paying off the insurance straight off so i don't have to worry about it each month, so I have a lot of saving to do. :([/quote']

Same as me; better off paying it all so you don't have to exist month-to-month :xyx

I try to save money as much as possible, But most of the time I fail because I end up buying stuff I really don't need. I really should consider selling off some of the junk I've wound up buying over the years.