Updated signature rules

Kam

Recently I've noticed the signatures here at TWO getting bigger, so much so that some even overshadow the members post.

Signatures should be NO LONGER than 5 lines and 400 characters. The following will now also apply:

• Quote tags are NOT to be used.
  • The maximum font size permitted is size 2.

Please change your signatures so they do meet the above guidelines.

Thanks.

Kam' date=' by having it at five lines max, you're being harsh on the site workers who have to have our positions in our sigs. They take up three lines, leaving us with two left. :([/quote']

I dont have a problem with site workers going over the 5 line rule if they have the site stuff in their signature.

Well how the hell do you resize a gif file and save it on Paint and make it work... found a cool Chris Jericho one where he does a Lionsault....

But its 110x90....

Email it to me or dra and we'll sort it out.

Resizing a graphic is ok - I don't mind 100 x 100. It's the 20kb deal I can't work with' date=' cas almost every avatar I make (the TWO ones included) is around 20-25. An extra 5 kb would be muchly appreciated.[/quote']

Should be better now :xyx

ok can i post a little help with avs for the stuck people to save everyone sending them to Kam or Drav to do

firstly resize them in either paint or photoshop or something like that, the smaller in pixels it is then the smaller size it is aswell. For the changing of filesize i suggest Photoshop and save a s jpeg which alloys you to change the quality of it aswell, less quality= smaller so will be within the limits