Will Rooney Leave Everton

PHIZZLE

Iif England get past Croatia on Monday and Rooney shines in the quarters then alot of clubs are gonna start looking his way...

Moyes has said that only Chelski can afford him out of the British clubs and then aboard maybe the likes of Real Madrid, Milan and Barca....

I think he may be a Chelsea player however... its too soon for a move aboard.

No, the big question is will Stevie G leave Liverpool? It'll break my heart if he does. :( I have never admired a player more than I admire Gerrard and if he leaves, it will be so damn hard to cope.

Rooney will stay at Everton for 1 or 2 more seasons and then will go to Chelsea or Man Utd for a mighty sum of cash.

I think Owen and Gerrard will stay a season, maybe two under the new guy and leave if things don't get better position wise in the league...

Rooney will only go to Chelsea this season, the board at Man U are tighter then a size 10 jeans on Vanessa Feltz... But it may take another season before it happens, I still think a forgein club may pinch him if he has a blinder next season.

Rooney isnt going anyway, i cant see him leaving Everton full stop. Which will really hold him back like its done with Owen.

Gerrard will stay at Liverpool, he is an actually player i respect who doesnt go around kissing badges and stating their love for the club then leaving to their rivals.

I think Rooney leaving Everton is more of a inevitability than a possibility, especially after the performances he has put in so far. Wayne has proved me wrong as i thought he would be the one to let us down, however he has been our best player by far. Yes he is young and in need of development, but i think changing clubs would be the best way to do it.

As for Owen and Gerrard, well i cant see anyone looking at Owen after last season. He seems to be half the player he once was, ok the whole Liverpool team wasnt great but to be honest Owen didnt do much to help. He hasn't been on top form for a long time. Gerrard on the other hand was an outstanding player for the scousers last season, and it wouldnt surprise me if he moves on to bigger and better things especially with the exposure he will gain during this championship.

I think it would be good business for Everton to sell him after Euro2004.

At club level he has had a very poor season and infact he picked up more bookings than scored goals. Im sure in 2 or 3 seasons he will be scoring goals for fun but can you safely say they will still be able to pick up 30 odd million for him?

30 million would do a lot for a club like Everton, they would be able to pick up half a dozen or so quality players for the loss of just one.

I think it makes good sense to sell him now while hes the centre of attention and while there is still a mega-rich Russian around funding his personal plaything :)

I think it's a case of whether a club like Everton would be willing to keep a hold of Rooney. Everton aren't exactly a huge club these days and I'd say £40/50+Million would be a very tempting offer for them I'm sure.

As for Gerrard I think he'll be with Liverpool for at least another season, I don't expect him to stay unless the new boss works wonders, Owen I couldn't care less about anymore, The fact this guy is willing to leave Liverpool for nothing if the new boss doesn't succeed has caused me to lose alot of my respect for him.

ah Micheal Owen whats he now 24 i think and already his best days are behind him he's done nothing at the european championships how much longer before his place is in doubt as rooney looks to be emerging as englands no. 1 striker

Oh yeah 1 more thing come on croatia

To be honest I think your last post is totally out of order Boyo, in another post you accuse people of being negative without backing up there statement, yet you do the same thing. Personally I to think Owen's best days are behind him, you can't live on reputation forever, I've seen it happen to many players. But then by your reasoning I guess I'm a fool as well.

:lol

Fool.

Cheers!

Care to elaborate my dear welsh friend? Because i happen to agree with Fagan on the Owen statement. Micheal Owen became a huge star at 18, and for the next four years he was one of if not the best english strikers we had. However for the past year and a half (last season more notably) he has been in steady decline, he has not pulled off a spectacular game or any real "magic" that he used to show for way too long. He has scored goals, but to be honest, they havent been present in Liverpools hours of need. In all honesty i think Micheal needs a small miracle in order to regain his previous form, and its more than likely that he will remain a shadow of his former self.