Eugene vs Triple H

MARTIN316V1

Who do you think will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Eugene
    • Triple H

its pretty obvious the rocks gonan come help eugene win especially since they made it in miami rather than have it at the last raw. One good thing though i would like to see stem fom this is a Triple H vs The Rock at Summerslam as we havent seena good match betwen them in years and id be happy to buy the dvd with that match on it

I just can't see Eugene in a title match. Surely they wouldn't put Eugene in a title match? Surely?

Yeah, I can see Rock getting involved, seeing the match is in Miami, and the match disintegrating into Kane vs Rock vs Evolution vs Eugene, Jericho and Regal...

I don't know what the hell is going to happen!!

Cheers!

I see so far I'm the only one whose voted HHH... not cos I like him, simply because I think that there not gonna be crazy to actually let Eugene have a shot at the gold this soon....

Then again these are the people who brought you Mae Young s knocker and giving birth to a hand... Katie Vick and the Booker T can't win cos he's black angle...

I think the most realistic thing is HHH doesn't win by pinfall... more likely he toys with Eugene and either Benoit or Jericho come down to end it, get Euegene DQ'd by attacking HHH and HHH gets the contendership that way...

Id say theres nearly a 99% chance of rock getting involved since he stated if he was free hw would defintely be there and that hes keen to work summerslam, id put good miney on rock vs hhh. Plus holds of HHH winning back the belt which would get him a bit more relieve from people saying he always holds the belt and gives benoit more time with it after he waited years to get it

I had to vote HHH on this one, and i'll tell you why.

How can Eugene possibly do any of his vaunted,William Regal trained chain wrestling when Trips nose takes up about 2/3ds of the ring :D

Seriously, after the Highlight reel on Raw, HHH is going for a big time heel move by beating the crap out of an unsuspecting Eugene!

It is way to soon for Eugene to get over on a title contender like Trip.

If I'm wrong, and Eugene does win...I predict dark times ahead for RAW!

As for the Rock, stay or go already...I know that i'm not the only one who has gotten sick of the Rock's "suprise" apperances!

First of all i cant see the Rock returning to help out Eugene, even if the show is in Miami. To be honest i think HHH will win, he will be "buddies" with Eugene up until the point in the match where Eugene gets a really close near fall, then Tripper will get made and try to destroy Master Dinsmore. It wouldn't surprise me if Evolution and Regal interfere for their respective wrestlers, but i cannot see HHH losing to Eugene at all, let alone cleanly (and i dont think this has anything to do with his ego this time). I just think a loss would make him look weak.

I think Kane will interfere and make the match a no-contest, and they'll have to find another way to get another number one contender.

Apart from that, I really enjoyed the HHH and Eugene segment from Raw this week and I'm actually really looking forward to the match. Obviously I'd love to see HHH job though... I don't think either HHH winning or Eugene winning will end up working out well, it just has to end through being a no-contest or something.

I don't think either HHH winning or Eugene winning will end up working out well' date=' it just has to end through being a no-contest or something.[/quote']

I agree. There really is no point to this match. Yeah, I'll watch it, but it's only to see where the story line developes. Should be some interesting stuff though. And no... the Rock will not be involved. I'm not sure where RAW is going to be this Monday, but the Rock usually only shows up to RAW for an appearance if it's near his second job (Hollywood).

Eugene will probably find a new friend to help him out or maybe his old friend Benoit. Who knows. Either way, NO winner - NO CONTEST for HHH vs Eugene